Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Jets Coach Make a Foot Movie! LOL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Jets Coach Make a Foot Movie! LOL
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alleged NFL Jets Coach & His Wife "Michelle" Filming Themselves Making Foot Fetish Videos Online!
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6Irt8xKxJ4QA726y

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, it's looking like one of the Wu's board wrote in about it - look at the "ihaveprettyfeet" thread.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a report on this online with a story will post soon.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an updated vid list of the alleged clips they made together. Just scroll down. Pretty good stuff. Enjoy.

Regards,
2swift

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sales will go up now! And I can guarantee, it will open up eyes to some that didn't even realize that we have this "world".

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but in all actuallity, is it really her? i mean i wouldnt know as i dont watch much sports (im in nyc, lol, i may start cheering the jets from now on just cuz the coach is awesome). but like really her? i gotta say she does have some very nice feet. anyways.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Why does it matter if its her? Close enough to me and I don't watch football. Her feet are awesome either way! You think this news story would have legs if she had busted up cracked feet and bunions?? Noooo. Too much resemblance. It is her. The embarrassment to him and family if its not...Nah they researched hard before making this kind of blast announcement.

--------------------
 -

dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"its a personal matter"
Jet's coach is definitely hanging in the 'pocket.'
He is handling it well. I saw this 'news' break this morning on "Good Day L.A" and it didn't seem 'weird' at all. Oh and also, I hope the guy that outed him goes blind.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's awesome. He loves his wife and loves her feet! I like em too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUNgXPJ4v4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
"its a personal matter"
Jet's coach is definitely hanging in the 'pocket.'
He is handling it well. I saw this 'news' break this morning on "Good Day L.A" and it didn't seem 'weird' at all. Oh and also, I hope the guy that outed him goes blind.

If they posted the video on YouTube to begin with, what does it matter who "outed" him because sooner or later someone in the public gaze, especially in New York, would be noticed. I haven't heard a peep that these videos were stolen and uploaded without the Ryan's permission. If that's the case, then the person who did that is the one who should be shamed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again for the reactionaries and simpletons among you, he wasn't "outed" by me, Rex and his wife made the decision to put these on youtube, I wasn't even the first person to notice it was Michelle, and I sure as he;; didn't call up the NY Daily News and tell them to put it on their front page. Get a grip
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as i look up feet on YouTube this lady was no stranger to my eyes,before i knew it was rex Ryan's wife i was thinking to myself,"man thats a nice older lady with some sexy feet!" i think its great and no it isn't anyones business about what he does with his wife on his own time.I bet ya anything he comes to check out wu's maybe he is even a member under a diff name on our foot forum! any how chalk one up for Rex. i wonder if his father buddy Ryan likes feet? ya know that saying "the apple don't fall to far from the tree" [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris
Board Regular
Member # 443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved watching the Boston local new story on this. All the anchors seemed to be competing as to who to act more creeped out and wrinkle their noses up like they do with every new story about people into more than just vanilla. Sad.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some awesome feet tbh, im happy for rex lol shame the media are just taking the piss.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links