Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rex's foot fetish all over ESPN... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Rex's foot fetish all over ESPN...
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure they'll give a rerun of SportsNation later tonight on ESPN2. I'm also interested in knowing what Beadle thinks of it. I think she might find it kind of gross considering it's Rex Ryan who we're talking about. If it was someone like a Tedy Bruschi filming a girl's feet, then she'll be just fine with it.

I'm probably the only one who didn't enjoy her videos all that much. I saw a few of them months back, but it never really caught my interest. But I certainly appreciate her acceptance and understanding to anyone with a foot fetish.

Does anyone in here think Rex Ryan is a member of this forum? If he wasn't then, he certainly is now because he might want to know what we think of all this.

I'm still looking around to see if there's a Jenn Sterger foot clip that Bret Favre recorded.

I hate the Jets (HATE the Jets), but I do feel bad for the guy.

I wonder if Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will have something to say about this during the Jet game this Sunday (assuming the game is on CBS)?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel bad if anyone is making fun of him because if you think about it he's like us what if our foot fetish was made public (to those who haven't told anyone else, I keep mine very private). Though he has done absolutely nothing wrong it's a preference he did with his wife and I know I repeat myself, but true problem would be if a video of a woman other than his wife were found. Odds are nothing will come out of this regarding the news and the team, but fans at the game will have different reactions, though I can't picture Jets fans bashing him for a foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jet fans thinks he's a god. So I don't think most will bash him for it even though that organization is operated as if it were a frat house.

About SportsNation, I just checked the guide and I don't think they'll give a rerun of the show tonight.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Rex Ryan is a member, personally.

CBS does have the Jets/Bears game this week. Of course, I don't think I'll get to see it (thank you very much, Houston Texans).

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I didn't think so either. It was just a fun thought to entertain.

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
CBS does have the Jets/Bears game this week. Of course, I don't think I'll get to see it (thank you very much, Houston Texans).

HA, HA!

I live in NYC so I'll be watching in hopes the Jets don't clinch a Wild Card.

In other news, Darrelle Revis was asked about what he thought about the whole thing. His comments are towards the end of this article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d1ccf8/article/ryan-calls-footfetish-report-personal-matter-jets-back-coach?module=HP_headlines

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I agree. Just imagine how many F-bombs he'd drop in his first few posts. It'd be priceless. [Laugh]

If Nantz/Simms say anything interesting/noteworthy, report in, huh?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:

If Nantz/Simms say anything interesting/noteworthy, report in, huh?

I will.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
You know, sb985, I'll bet that the swinging thing is/was his wife's idea. It's easy to see that a 300 pound hog like him isn't going to keep a slender nymph like her satisfied.
Just a theory, though.

Swinging seems to be more male motivated, like most creative sexual things. Sure, there are those women who want more and push for it, but I find them to be rare and I think most people would agree when it comes to something like "seeing her take it in all three holes."

And I think his paycheck can keep that slender nymph around and plenty satisfied.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.footlova5
Board Regular
Member # 4676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.footlova5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know if those videos of his wife are still on youtube? she looks great!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr.footlova5:

They're on many of these sites being linked to. Deadspin and quite a few of them.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by mr.footlova5:

They're on many of these sites being linked to. Deadspin and quite a few of them.

Patrick

I assume I can post this link here? If not then delete it. She's got some nice feeties...

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's wonderful. It's a man loving his wife, what sucks though, is that their private time got out for all to pass judgement. I know I'd be pissed if I were in their situation. But hey I would just come clean and say, "Sue me, I love everything about my wife, and she loves it that everything about her turns me on. Now go piss off!" or something to that effect. I'm a Skins fan, but I'll be routing for the jets in the playoffs.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the biggest danger is that people r gonna find his comments on other YouTube videos. But still, its just that people r jealous he has such a hot wife with such sexy feet, that many guys will not have in a million years. THis guy is the fuckin man
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick, you're probably right; I was only theorizing.

Hey combine_hunter: I was disappointed that Tony Realley (not sure how to spell his last name) chose not to cover it - my guess would be that he asked the panel beforehand.
PTI didn't cover it per se, but did mention it at the top of the show; I think that Kornheiser was getting turned on. Wilbon smirked and said that he hadn't seen the videos ( [Roll Eyes] yeah riiight,
Wilbon)

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Skip Bayless and Co. are talking about it right now on ESPN 2.
Skip is saying that this won't hurt Rex.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links