Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Using Rex Ryan to start conversation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Using Rex Ryan to start conversation
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone done this? I think this may be a way to break the ice. Such as asking a girl did you hear about Rex Ryan? If the girl says yea you can lead into crazy isn't it? Then if she reacts like eww feet are gross then I know ok she's not so much into feet. Or a positive reaction can lead to good conversation and then some.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best time I might use that as an Opener is if I'm having a few drinks with a woman on a date. I won't bring it up until she's three Captain Morgans deep. The conversation has to be somewhere within the sexual universe before bringing this topic up.

It's best that you use it within this week while the news is still fresh. After that, the news will be old, and chicks are not into sports. She won't even know what you're talking about by then.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh very true, I was thinking like past tomorrow it wouldn't be used. Today it's fresh.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the girl's first response, "Who is Rex Ryan." Happened to me four times today at work.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were any of those women who "like" football, Patrick?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like, or really follow it? I am sure they'd know Ray Lewis, Todd Heap, Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, and then some big names like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Brett Favre. But Rex Ryan?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I know what you are saying, you can like football without knowing everything about it (especially women). But Rex Ryan I would say between one being on the HBO show, two his constant trouble/attention off the field, and three coming from baltimore I would think they might have known him. But 4 responses like that, thats too funny. Definitely understandable though.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's funny when a woman says she likes football, but upon digging further, she doesn't really know much about it.

But yeah, it's understandable. Hell, I don't know everything. And if I did, I'd probably forget most of it.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
^I know what you are saying, you can like football without knowing everything about it (especially women). But Rex Ryan I would say between one being on the HBO show, two his constant trouble/attention off the field, and three coming from baltimore I would think they might have known him. But 4 responses like that, thats too funny. Definitely understandable though.

I am sure they'd know Brian Billick and John Harbaugh, but the defensive coordinator of the past is less likely. I don't know many girls who watch Hard Knocks. I love football and have never seen it myself.

It's not like I needed to break the ice about a foot topic though. If I am friends with someone, they pretty much know I have it and do my web site. I have too many friends who have posed for it, or who have girlfriends/sisters who have posed for it. It was just something for them to laugh at.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Haha Yeah I know you weren't using it as a topic starter still thought it was kind of funny though. But Hard Knocks is a great show you should check it out! This season I knew alot of girls who watched it because "Mark Sanchez is just so hottt". I don't see it (might not help i am a patriots fan).

But yeah to the original poster I couldn't see this realistically working in many situations but if it does you should tell us about it!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hibachi
Board Regular
Member # 41548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hibachi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the OP, i highly doubt using rex ryan to break the ice with a girl would work. thats like using tiger woods to break the ice, when you are campaigning for a one night stand.

i would use improv to break the ice and go from there.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
The best time I might use that as an Opener is if I'm having a few drinks with a woman on a date. I won't bring it up until she's three Captain Morgans deep. The conversation has to be somewhere within the sexual universe before bringing this topic up.

It's best that you use it within this week while the news is still fresh. After that, the news will be old, and chicks are not into sports. She won't even know what you're talking about by then.

National, I can't help but imagine you (or what I imagine of you) in that Captain Morgans pose!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

To: Spotlight, that's awesome. I also got a who's Rex Ryan response haha.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links