Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish...The Reason Why!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish...The Reason Why!
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In light of the Rex Ryan scandal and the "mainstream" naive misconception on feet, I decided to post this via Wu's and Twitter on the what, how & why foot fetish exists! Many of you have probably already see this. It's not really US that needs to see this documentary on how feet are connected to the sexual sesnory cortex in the brain, it's the so called "mainstream" that needs to see this and understand it! There's no difference of a man (or woman) having a foot fetish then there is having an ass or tit fetish!

Very informative and enlighting piece. I'm sure you'll enjoy for those who haven't already seen it!

Happy Holidays

Extreme Bodyparts - Feet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOHjaxatAKs

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually like shorter videos but I think there could have been a little more detail in the discussion of the foundation of the fetish.

You're right, though, the vanilla world should see this.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links