Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rex Ryan Good media coverage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rex Ryan Good media coverage
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not everyone is bashing Rex. Last night on the news one channel talked about the incident, but also brought in a psychologist to discuss a foot fetish. Also I found this video. Had Rex not done what he did we would not see this and they seem to support him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQGm53njpDg&feature=player_embedded

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff. See fellas, not all chicks think its odd. It's just when you make it odd.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting video and response in general.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats great,i just knew Elisabeth Hasselbeck had some nice ones,never got to see them till now.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say that I care for Elizabeth Hasselbeck's political views, but she's right about Rex and Michelle Ryan. Kudos to her (and her tootsies) and the other ladies of the View for not bashing the Ryans.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one thing I find interesting about the whole affair is that the videos of his wife are never referred to as "celebrity sex tapes", which essentially they are, but only to certain people.

All the other celebrity sex tapes are simply fucking, which are sexual in nature to everyone.

Michelle Ryan never even exposes anything other than her feet, not even cleavage, in the tapes. While I think the media focuses on liking feet as being weird, they really have no idea how to classify the tapes themselves.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, really thought they would all be getting on their moral high horse like they usually do on "scandals". Good to see them with an open mind and not bash the crap out of the fetish. Thanks for the link [Smile]

And Elizabeth has some beautiful feet too [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...if someone like Elisabeth Hasselbeck is cool with it, then there's hope! Man her soles are lovely!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Good stuff. See fellas, not all chicks think its odd. It's just when you make it odd.

Patrick

Agree.. Also excellent info!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth Hasselbeck's I have always wanted to see something likes this from her YES!!!!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching those chics makes me want to blow my brains out

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't that video on FFTube.com a while back? I'm pretty sure I've seen it before?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes nice to see some positive feedback for once!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I can't say that I care for Elizabeth Hasselbeck's political views, but she's right about Rex and Michelle Ryan. Kudos to her (and her tootsies) and the other ladies of the View for not bashing the Ryans.

Interesting though because if this was one of us I wonder what the reaction would be, but he is the head coach of the Jets. Maybe that makes them view it in a positive way. Regardless I'm not complaining, Rex helps us all out because if he does this and girls do not view this as a bad thing then hopefully other girls can catch on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links