Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Irish foot fetishists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Irish foot fetishists
flipflopsandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 9851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopsandsoles   Email flipflopsandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, just wondering if there are any foot fetishists on here from ireland like myself who would be interested in talking about their experiences? Look forward to hearing from you!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's not many. I know there's a model from Ireland, but I haven't noticed her posting in a while...

I'm not Irish btw [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, flipflopsandsoles, I'm from Ireland! It's great to meet a fellow Irish foot fetishist, we are rare here! I've had a few foot fetish experiences with my ex gf! I would like to hear back from you! I will pm you.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Irish-American. Does that count? lol
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Irish coffee. Does that count?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links