Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Opaque tights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Opaque tights
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have finally found out the name to the tights I love the most.

Opaque tights look so thick. They look like they can kick up a right funky scent too! Mmmmmmm

Has anyone had any experience with opaque tights? I remember sniffing my friends mums used tights and they think they were opaque. Really thick, shiny and stank! My idea of heaven. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup my ex girl friend use to wear these, she really like my fetsh and whenever i found one on her bedroom floor that she'd worn i would pick it up, the toe end would almost be crusty from sweat that day smelt devine! man i do miss that!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
yup my ex girl friend use to wear these, she really like my fetsh and whenever i found one on her bedroom floor that she'd worn i would pick it up, the toe end would almost be crusty from sweat that day smelt devine! man i do miss that!

Ohhhhhhh [Jerkoff]

Crusty from sweat. Mmmmmm [Drool]

That is actually heaven. I remember my friends opaque tan tights. That's so sexy. I can imagine peeling them off some platform wedges with a plastic inner. Mmmm so wet and sweaty. They'll be sliding around as she walks.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiancée wears black 40/60 denier opaque tights to work most days. I can confirm they do make a fair smell.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Lum. That sounds like the ultimate fantasy. Sniffing those after a long hard day at work. [Drool]

--------------------

The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this isnt exactly what you want to hear but sadly I am not that into smelly feet so for me its not a plus sadly. Still its better than her not wearing any tights at all.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by The Lum:
I know this isnt exactly what you want to hear but sadly I am not that into smelly feet so for me its not a plus sadly. Still its better than her not wearing any tights at all.

Ahhh such a waste. [Drool] haha

--------------------

The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Haha yeah that's what I was thinking.
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and Happy New Years, i wear tights everyday they make my feet strong smelling.I love the way they look on me when i have no sun tan
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Cathy. Sounds lovely. If only I could smell them for myself [Drool] hehe

--------------------

luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmhhhhh.....opaque tights give me the hardest dick in the world.love the sight of them and also the good possibility of shoeplay in any situation.found a few girls i used to know and pics of them in them blew a mountain [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] nothing does 4 me more
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and Happy New Years to you Kwiksand1
I finally got a camera and would love to show you my closet,who should i use to download pics safely P.S if your sinking,i would allways extend my hand to you Love Cathymules

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find that when my wife wears hose and tights.. if they have a higher percentage of either lycra or spandex... they have a better stronger scent.

footwear with cloth insoles..leather insoles.. or some plastic based insole also helps enhance the scent I like. one little note... some brands though really don't work for the scent I like.

cotton based tights though produces a fainter less strong scent.

evening tights compared to day tights (subtle difference in material) will impact the quality and kick of the scent.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot smell with tights for me really only comes from hose in leather boots or shoes. My fiancé used to work in a super Market when we first met and wore little leather slip on shoes to work with tan hose. The smell off those after a shift was awesome but that's about the only foot smell I like.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i find that when my wife wears hose and tights.. if they have a higher percentage of either lycra or spandex... they have a better stronger scent.

footwear with cloth insoles..leather insoles.. or some plastic based insole also helps enhance the scent I like. one little note... some brands though really don't work for the scent I like.

cotton based tights though produces a fainter less strong scent.

evening tights compared to day tights (subtle difference in material) will impact the quality and kick of the scent.

RPM

RPM I love your response. It's so detailed. So arousing

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links