Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I got myself a foot mistress!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I got myself a foot mistress!
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I was messaging this foot domme on fetlife.com and we swapped numbers. She sent me a picture of herself and her very sexy feet! We are meeting up sometime for footworship and possibly more! She is 43 and I'm 25 and she looks really good for her age!
I was wondering if any of you had experience with meeting a foot domme on fetlife.com or any other site?
P.S. I will keep you guys updated on my encounter!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Have you discussed rates?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

Well, she is looking for a sub footguy so I don't think she is looking for money. I do things for her, its only casual.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you dont mind me asking.. What do you do?
Hmmm.. Clean the house?, Do the dishes?, Wash the car??,.Buy groceries??, Laundry??, etc.. There is nothing wrong with symbiotic relationship!!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
quote:

Well, she is looking for a sub footguy so I don't think she is looking for money. I do things for her, its only casual.
Don't they take money *for* making the sub do the "tasks"...well I'm sure you know what you're doing - just don't let it become your life [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
quote:

Don't they take money *for* making the sub do the "tasks"...well I'm sure you know what you're doing - just don't let it become your life [Wink]
I know what I'm doing! It's still only in the "planning" stages, but she hasn't mentioned rates at all to me. It's just foot worship, and nothing more.

--------------------

UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your self a foot mistress! My wife is older than I am and she is totally into me enjoying her feet. She take good care fo them for me. Have fun and will look forward to updates..
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

quote:
Originally posted by UrNylonFootLicker:
Congrats on your self a foot mistress! My wife is older than I am and she is totally into me enjoying her feet. She take good care fo them for me. Have fun and will look forward to updates..

Thanks, UrNylonFootLicker I will be looking forward to it! Should be fun and I will post updates!

--------------------

vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@RJFoot - That's awesome man. Since I've first seen this post I've been on this fetlife.com site. Pretty entertaining. How did you manage to find a mistress? Under which group or forum did feet your mistress?

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

quote:
Originally posted by vice0999:
@RJFoot - That's awesome man. Since I've first seen this post I've been on this fetlife.com site. Pretty entertaining. How did you manage to find a mistress? Under which group or forum did feet your mistress?

I would suggest first of all for you to update your profile and describe yourself and your foot fetish and that your looking for a mistress, thats what I did!
I found her through my hometown! Whichever town you live in, browse through the girls there, and make sure they are a domme or mistress, send them a friendly "hi" message. Then request to add them as a friend. They are sure to check out your profile and send you a reply! Hope that's of help! I'll p.m. you.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links