Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Howard Stern Show Today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Howard Stern Show Today
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today was his first show back after the holiday break, and the first thing he wanted to talk about after he and Robin Quivers' vacations was Rex Ryan. Now I have seen Howard's name on here a few times as being a celebrity foot man, but I, as a long time fan of his, knew he was not. And today was the proof.

They played the tape of Michelle Ryan in parts, with comments following every 10 seconds or so. Howard defended Rex overall, saying it was great that he loved his wife and was not found in a tape with another woman and even greater that they both appear to be into feet. But eventually, when Rex began asking to smell her feet in the tape, Howard started to laugh and said "What happens to someone in childhood that makes them love feet? I've been with Beth (his wife) for 11 years, I don't think I even know what her feet look like."

The whole segment they were all mocking men into feet, but kept defending Rex saying it was great that he, a 'fat slob with a hot wife' was devoted to her. I know Howard has a history of asking about his female guests' feet, and used to put some of them, such as Pam Anderson in the the tickle chair, but I always knew he did it for ratings, and for a curiosity of sexuality as a whole. He has always talked about and featured segments on different facets of sexuality, such as spanking and bondage, but that doesn't mean he's into what he features on his show. The only thing that he features that he's definitely into is lesbians. On the other foot, he did call Michelle Ryan's feet 'great' and her size 5 1/2 'perfect.'...

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe! Thanks for that summary! [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still don't get smelly feet! So I get his reaction.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if Howard is lying if he claims he's not into feet. I remember vividly an episode of his show on the "E" channel that had him demonstrating the missionary position and talking about in this position he likes to put Beth's feet in his mouth. Is Howard a self hating footman?
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
But eventually, when Rex began asking to smell her feet in the tape, Howard started to laugh

why is it that this type of behavior seems to be the catalyst that causes normal people start thinking we are perverted freaks?!?

there is nothing wrong with sniffing. in fact, it further showcases our devotion to the woman by proving we are beneath her as we sniff something of hers that produces human waste in the form of excrement.

if that does not show love and devotion, i don't know what does. these hypocrits talk about treating a woman right, well they need to open their eyes and realize foot fetish guys are typically far more educated in that department than they'll ever be.

that is why i am proud not to be some sissy mainstreamer. those guys are truly unenlightened of what it means to serve (and to serve oneself too, Hee Hee)!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I still don't get smelly feet! So I get his reaction.

To GQ's point, I think a guy can still be a "footman" if he's not necessarily into smelling female feet. I haven't listned to Stern in a while, but I've always had the impression that he likes pretty female feet. Maybe not to the extent that "we" do, but I'm certainly willing to bet he knows what Beth's feet look like! Probably Robin's too LOL!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FFF if you remeber that movie he made he even talked about kissing Robin's feet to come back to the show.

Yeah we had a sports guy at one of the local tv station poke some fun at Rex about his attraction and I wrote the station and told them that if he wanted to be funny go preform at Zanie's comedy club otherwise to SHUT UP and do the sports! What does it matter what Rex likes when he is not coaching the team? I am sure if you look in ANYONE'S closet there are plenty of things you could drag out to make fun of, laugh at, or make yourself feel more superior in some way than someone else but this is stupid to me!! The fact his wife does foot video's and he likes them who cares! I also would question the timing of all of this suddenly coming in the main stream right before the playoff's? Makes you really wonder sometimes if it is not someone of the sidelines trying to get an advatage, Maybe since they are not allowed to read lips anymore this is the way t5he Pats are trying to make sure they do not have to face Ryan again. Personally i think ALL of us "foot guys" should stand up for each other when someone attacks us! Believe me there are plenty of guys out there that have a foot fetish that are much more powerful than most of us and they are are in ALL positions. Three that come to mind are Dick Morris, Quenten Tarientino, and Carson Daly. i actually herad carson daly admit to it once but again like I said before whocare you like what you like and people need to GROW UP!!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love female feet and "understand" many of the reasons people might like them. Believe, me I do see some people's reactions to feet and say "what a creep" and I have the same fetish as them. It's how you act and how you come across.

As for Howard, I can say he can go either way on feet. Sometimes he looks like he loves them, other times, not so much. It would be like me with say, tits. Yeah, they're nice, but I'm not all about them. If a girl wanted me to fuck her boobs, okay, but it's not my thing. If it makes her happy though, I'm game. You have to remember Howard's popularity is based off shock value. Unless he acts like a total pervo all the time, which wouldn't be a good thing, he can't create shock unless he disputes what is going on out there and causes controversy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOWARD is full of crap! He has countless shows with foot tickling, asking to see feet, talking about feet. He is, as was said here, another self hating foot guy. He has talked about putting his wife's feet in his mouth more than once. Maybe he just likes to taste them and not look at them! Yeah, right!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i heard the whole show. i wasnt offended at all, i thought it was kinda funny.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
Well if Howard is lying if he claims he's not into feet. I remember vividly an episode of his show on the "E" channel that had him demonstrating the missionary position and talking about in this position he likes to put Beth's feet in his mouth. Is Howard a self hating footman?

I assume you mean Alison, his first wife, as he was not yet with Beth during the time the E! show was on. I don't remember him ever saying this, but it could be he goes back in forth for humor's sake. Another fact about Howard that would negate the whole foot worship aspect is that he is a big time germaphobe. So I don't know what to think, but if I had to guess, I would stick to my original assessment that he says all this for ratings (ironic, since he is who he is because of his HONESTY!!)
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always known Howard Stern as a man who has a foot fetish. That's messed up for him to say this if anyone mentions Rex Ryan my defense is I say I actually find a girl with pretty feet to be a turnon. Basically saying it attracts me, but I don't have a foot fetish. Then I leave it at that, I wouldn't continue and bash.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links