Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A thought I had earlier.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A thought I had earlier.
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would share this with you guys and gals. Let me just quickly start by saying that normally I prefer white females. Nothing against darker skin girls or black or Asian I just seem to prefer almost the blonde bimbo kind of look.

Anyways my thought. I seen a lady today who was very dark skinned. Not (what I would call black) black but very brown but maybe had a white parent or grand parent even? Anyway she had on some kind of White nylon on her feet, not sure if tights, stockings or knee highs. I couldn't help but be so turned on by the look of the White nylon on her dark skin. It was almost like seeing a White girl in black nylon for the first time. Had a quick look online when I got home and found a few good pics.

Don't know why it hit me so hard but it just looks amazing. Any thoughts? I am fairly sure Patrick might have some inter racial explanation for this haha.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might be the contrast thing. The same reason I find it hot when a white girl is with a black man, might also explain why I too, prefer white girls in darker stockings and darker complexion girls, in lighter stockings.

I used to like white more as it was a purity thing and I still think it can look hot on those blonde bimbo types. Almost like a "yeah right, you're super slutty and wearing white." But throw some black stockings on a girl and it just has that darker, mysterious thing going on. I do enjoy some light S&M, ballbusting and all that, so maybe I like that she has that dominant look?

As for the darker complexion girls, mostly black girls, I think look hot wearing the white stockings. I think it just pops so much more on their creamy and/or dark brown complexions.

Now for the kicker, although I've put both mixed girls and white girls in color stockings, when I see photos online of colored stockings, especially neon and bright ones, I think they look hottest on Asian and Hispanic girls. I guess because they're in the medium range for the most part in skin tone, the colors compliment them instead of contrast them.

I dunno, my theories are whack. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Lum:

Anyways my thought. I seen a lady today who was very dark skinned. Not (what I would call black) black but very brown but maybe had a white parent or grand parent even?

Half-Black, then? I'd consider that Black. Especially since a lot of half-Black people associate more with their Black side than their White side because they tend to face less discrimination that way.

Plus, she could have just been light-skinned. There are plenty of Black people without White parents or grandparents who have a lighter skin tone.

Sorry. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people see nice-looking (such as Beyonce) and/or influential Black people (such as Obama, who is both Black and White; stupid to say that he's not one or the other) who have lighter skin, and then try to pull the "They're not Black" card.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good response Patrick. I knew you would get it.

Rider. I get what your saying but I only meant it as in her skin was (if we look on a colour chart not a racial chart) brown/mocca rather than black.

I would agree that Beyonce and Obama are racially black but their skin tone if you really think about it is brown but that's not for this thread/forum to discuss.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half black/half white to me is mixed. Charlee on my site and Lady Steph are both mixed race. I actually think, but might be wrong on this, but Delicious might be too, but I think Hispanic/Black. Don't quote me on that one.

As for Obama, he's probably not the first president with a black heritage SOMEWHERE in his past. His has just been more prominent. You can't tell me somewhere down the family tree, not one US president wasn't pure white.

As for celebrities pulling they're not mixed race, didn't Mariah Carey do that back in the 90s? I don't really see the big deal. Mixed babies don't bother me. I'm actually into a girl that has a daughter from a previous relationship that is mixed. Whatever to me...

And if I remember correctly, when in art classes we discussed the subject of skin tone when it comes to art. Whatever the race (be it called black, African American, or whatever) has more variations of skin tone than any other race. I actually think white people have the least - unless you count the cast of the Jersey Shore.

Which gets me on my peeve, I think it's a bit funny when all these US citizens who have been in the US for GENERATIONS fly Italian, German, Greek, etc. flags and are all about their heritage like it is insulting that you don't care. Yep, you're American. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links