Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Forum topic area suggestion?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum topic area suggestion?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

I just had the idea of seeing if we could add a new section to the images part of the forum for "USED Shoes".

Where we can get to see pics of all the insoles of the shoes and well worn heels. It would be heart melting for a pair of trashed ballet flats. Don't you agree?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu himself is the only person with the power to create new forum sections. You'd have to contact him directly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people could post those pictures in the regular image forum.

Unless there's a huge demand for it, and the updates come fairly regularly, I don't see any reason to expand. Like the old saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Can you dig it?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually kinda agree.

I've always thought about it and wondered what others thought really. I'm so addicted to ballet flats with opaque tights at the moment it's making me think of them all the time.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno, it is called "foot photos." LOL That's not my call to make.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps, you should post some photos that appeal to you and see what kind of response you get. That should give you an idea of the popularity of your notion. (A free market approach)

Personally, photos of shoes, alone, do nothing for me; the photo of a foot and the shoe worn on it is, for me, much more appealing.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links