Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mainstream footjob reference

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mainstream footjob reference
Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellas,
I'm not a regular poster, but I've been a member of the board and lurker for years. Anyway, came across an interesting clip on YouTube where a female comic makes a reference to "foot fucking" in her routine and mimics giving a footjob. Didn't find her particularly funny, but I thought to myself Wow, I can't believe this chick just did that in front of a huge audience. I thought it was pretty cool. The clip is from HBO's def comedy jam. Her name is Tiffany Haddish. Search safe sex Tiffany haddish to find it on YouTube. The clip is 1:54 and the reference is at 1:20. I'm sure someone will take care of posting a link thanks and enjoy, maybe. Sorry if it's something someone has already posted.

Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched it there. The clip is pretty funny. Girl looks like she has skillz with her feet too.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxr22a4zHNY

Copy and paste is our friend [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep...Looks like she got some skillz...pity the camera never zoomed in on the action...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha damn that was hot!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just like WOW [Thud] Mainstream and she was like with the action an all.... My penis is so jealous of that mic [Big Grin]

Awesome find 'Joelaw' [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a link to pics of her feet:

http://www.wikifeet.com/Tiffany_Haddish

--------------------

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be rude not to [Wink]
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be real nasty with her, that's for sure.

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit she is so sexy. Thanks for the heads up.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was pretty funny. From her demonstration, foot sex with her might be a little too rough for my taste.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

^ Lol, I agree with that, but then again if I ever got the chance to experience a footjob from her, I wouldn't turn it down [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links