Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A reliable U.K. seller of worn footwear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A reliable U.K. seller of worn footwear
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I have always had a huge fetish for womens well worn shoes, the ideal shoes would have to smell of her feet very cheesy sweaty smelling and have been worn genuinley by the woman herself. I would like worn footwear, my wife has no aroma in any of her footwear even her well worn items.

Any U.K. member maybe it would be their girlfriend or wife who is genuinley interested in selling her worn cheesy smelling shoes then please P.M. me I can help both sell them to genuine guys like me and of course be a supplier for my foot fetish requirements. Please anyone this is a real hard fetish for me and I can never feel satisfied after many failed attempts to buy genuine well worn footwear!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please someone?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did a google search and found this place:
http://www.footsniffing.com/

I'm sure you'll find more like minded people there.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My partner and myself were selling off some of her old shoes but didnt get a single reply on them so binned them. 10 pairs all dumped. If I can find any more she doesnt wear I will give you a shout mate.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be able to get some decent ones from an Indian lady...but we are over here in the States...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Thanks everyone
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Anyone both selling worn shoes and buying them I can help genuine U.K. sellers
alberto
Loyal Member
Member # 4454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alberto   Author's Homepage   Email alberto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got an awesome pair of socks off a lady on ebay!!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links