Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If you had one go.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you had one go....
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were granted one go at any member from wus wife or girlfriends feet to worship, rub, kiss, lick, smell etc. whose would it be.

Mine changes from time to time because a new mind blowing thread will pop up but right now i'm going to go with Trestle101's wife. The most recent thread he had was outstanding!

(I'm hoping everyone can be cool with this thread if people are offended by having someone say they would love time with your girlfriend/wifes feet I'm sorry and you can remove this but I think most people here are openminded and know it's just a thread)

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy for me...your sexy girl for sure!!! There are a lot of great, sexy women on this site, too many to mention, like ANDI, CATHY, NORTHERNFEET, are all ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, BUT your girl gets my vote!!! I LOVE HER....I think I have said that before, once or twice!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle

or

Firefighters wife (Kim I think)

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
steven's wife randi, or northernfeet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle... Hands down!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im also gonna say your GF waz [Smile] her feet are just to stunning for words
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mai Asian toes or CuteToes64

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, I still love my original pic but then I just see new threads every second and it is so hard to choose. I also hope that this is just further extending a compliment to someone if you have chosen them and nothing more. Also thanks to the couple people who mentioned me that was a surprise but thanks.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waz's g/f and Mrs. 2swift. [Bow Down]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting one.

I'll be boring and go with my lady, Athena K lol [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jd87
Board Regular
Member # 41897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jd87   Email jd87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
danielle definately [Tongue]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are so many great ones on this site so it would be really tough to chose just one. iluvfeet4me's wife, Cutetoes64, jamie daniels are just a few of the ladies that i wouldn't mind having some extended time with.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say TJ from Coed, she does it for me. TJ, are you reading this?
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen so far, I would have to say it's Andy Laa's girlfriend. She would be my number one pic. Other than that, Rachel from Teen Feet Dreams. The blond with the popcorn.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ girl FO SURE!!! hmm and many others but but she is at the top of my list
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links