Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats the best part of a womans foot? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats the best part of a womans foot?
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The toes are the most important part of the foot for me, especially the big toes. I would also say soft soles are a necessity, I hate rough calloused soles.
Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAC, We need to see more of your gorgeous legs and feet! SO HOT! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm like me some toes.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Tyler mention under the toes!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First part I qualify are the toes and toenails.. I likke longer toes with nice full nailbeds and longer toenails... If her soles are sorft and wrinkly what high arches we have a 10...
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft, curvy soles and pretty toes is the best part of a woman's feet in my opinion. If she has a high arch, that's a major bonus.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big chubby pudgy fleshy toes.

If I had to choose right one..... It would be a chunky fleshy wide sole. I'm such a sucker for a wide meaty sole

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO, it's definitely a tie, between the soles & toes!!! [Mmm]

(WIDER IS BETTER!)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles & toes [Mmm]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfreak30
Board Regular
Member # 41923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfreak30   Author's Homepage   Email footfreak30   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty picky about the female foot....I have to say I'm a guy who want's the total package...nice wrinkled soles, cute toes, and high arches....but the #1 thing that drives me NUTS is a super soft extremely wrinkled sole!!! I'm a sole man through and through

--------------------
-Footfreak30

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidX86
Board Regular
Member # 11639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DavidX86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be a devout toe man, but recently it's been all about the soles. Overall, though, it's hard to choose between them. So, both.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole foot just does it for me the polished toes the meaty soles the sweet scent it all just works for me the way to a mans wallet is the female foot..lol
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love being teased with dangling or dipped

love seeing toe cleaveage where the toes are just visible in the shoe

i love the arch, heels soles, toes mmmm if i had to pick a favourite part i'd probably say colorful toes with a nice high arch

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Maintenance_Mac:
Whats so sexy about a womans feet, what would you want to see in the perfect foot fetish video?

Whats so sexy about women's feet? [Eek!] OMGosh, where do I begin!? Every line, every curve...all the wrinkles underneath...the space between her toes... [Mmm] (I could go on and on) To be quite honest, it all depends on the woman. The physical attributes are a given, but what about the individual? Like goth girl Charlie. I drool over her massive 11s everytime I see her--but she's a lot more than big feet & long toes! Anyone who's seen Charlie in action know what I'm talkin' about. It's those subtle differences that make each foot model unique.

As for the perfect foot fetish video, I can definitely think of a few MUST HAVES for my ideal video:
self-toe sucking, girl-on-girl foot worship, POV footjobs and plenty of shiny, oily CLOSE-UPS!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Worfin
Board Regular
Member # 37721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Worfin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles'n'toes. I like 'em dirty too. Sorts of puts the highlight on the feetures...
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links