Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe Cleavage? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe Cleavage?
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Toe cleavage is one of the main reasons why I've come to like ballet flats. [Big Grin]

It's the only reason for me to like them.
The smell, oh the wonderful smell [Smile]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hot hot hot, my mate wife came round in same type of shoes closed toe pointy leather, it was such a tease for me seeing all that toe cleavage but no toes. i hate them cause they cover her toes that i want to see but i've smelt those shoes and they do smell great! So there is so good to them.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it!! Sexy as hell.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's sexy as hell. It lets me wonder what the rest of her feet look like once the shoes are taken off if I haven't seen her feet before. Or, if it's someone whose feet I'm familiar with, it creates the anticipation of taking those shoes off. [Smile]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Along with the heel exposed in a sling back heel!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought you'd all like to know of a web store dedicated to selling shoes designed specifically to show toe cleavage. I am not in any way affiliated with the site, just sharing some info. They also have a photo gallery where customers send in their photos. I'm sure you guys will enjoy it.

Classic Pumps

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe cleavage does nothing for me except frustrate me. I want to see their feet and toes. Probably comes from living in Florida.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Acebg, those are terrific shoes! I think I'll show that to the Mrs.
hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love toe cleavage. Very sexy allure!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe cleavage can be nice.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links