Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When were you busted???? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When were you busted????
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHA sorry for digging up old threads, but im reading through a lot of threads and this thread had me laughing throughout

I have not been caught and dread the day that I do because it is prone to happen how I leave my things around and cant help but stare when it may not be a good idea.

alot of your friends dont tell others? If a high school friend found out, I would never hear the end, though my close close friends would not spread but hold it against me

anyone else with some stories? [Laugh] [Laugh]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i got one, and ive dont this more than once lol. the latest one just happened last week. i was sending my girl some explicit texts that went something like this: " hey (name deleted) i hope your wearing your winter boots with not socks! get them all stinky and sweaty for me babe" and i didnt realize that when i was quickly scrolling through passed txts to reply to hers that i had hit a female freind of ours instead and sent that stinky feet message to her lmao. she sends it over to my girl like hmmmmm you guys are real freaks. and ive also accidentally got names like nicole (a foot models i see sometimes) and nikki (just a freind) mixed up (i have terrible sight without my glasses) and sent her stuff like " hey nicole we have to cancel out foot fetish session today, i apologize for making you get your feet super smelly but i have to work, keep them funky for tomorrow instead" hahahahaha i need to stop texting lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a couple of foot fetish dvd's disappear. About a year later, I get a phone call from my sister that she caught my nephew with a foot fetish dvd in his room. I realized he took it when he visited me one time. He never told my sister he got it from me, he said he borrowed it from a friend. But he doesn't know that I know he has it cause if so, he would have long ago approached me about it cause we make fun of everything. So far, my nephew is the only one in my family who know's of my foot fetish. I'm just surprised he hasn't confronted me about it. I'm anticipating it as I know it'll happen one of these days.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time 5 years ago, I left my desktop background of a girl licking another girls soles that took up the whole screen. The next day I didn't touch my computer and one of my closest friends came over and we got stoned and played videos games. He asked to use my laptop that was in the other room. I didn't even think anything of it, I totally forgot. I checked in on him about 20 minutes later and as I entered the room he asked me "I see you have a bit of a fetish?" with a smile/grin on his face I replied No" I totally denied LOL, I blamed how the computer hardrive got screwed and picked a random desktop background. The thing is that it was total bullshit, and he has a background in computers. Even though I denied it he knew and he has never spoken about my foot fetish to me to this day.

Another story happened a couple of weeks ago, I had a saved a bunch of foot pictures on my computer over time. My older brother who knows about my foot fetish, sometimes I'm open and joke around about my foot fetish with him, anyways.... and my other closest friend was over. We were all hanging out. I always surf the net when they play video games. My friend asked me to use my computer, and I hesitated because I was thinking to myself what if you pulls up foot fetish stuff by accident, because he hardly uses a computer. Well... what do you know? As soon he gets on he pushes some random button by accident, , and my foot pictures come up. I quickly clicked out. My computer was acting funny at the time. My brother saw it too. My friend hasn't spoken anything about it as of yet.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best mates mum busted me sniffing her shoes she had been wearing all day. i was nose deep in the toe of her shoe went i looked up and she was standing in the door way watching me. I was so embarrassed Sorry,Sorry i kept saying, she just smiled and said do they smell should i put them outside? No,no.i said.. i was so embarrassed and she could see that, She said your secret is safe with me i wont tell ne one.. i was so relived.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm Eddi, that story is hot bro
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I had a couple of foot fetish dvd's disappear. About a year later, I get a phone call from my sister that she caught my nephew with a foot fetish dvd in his room.

HAHAHA! These stories are hilarious. [Laugh]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my friends kno. About my fetish and often introduce me to new people as "the foot guy" or something along those lines. My parents, and other elder family members have purposly been withheld this information (I just think it'd be weird).
A couple of years ago during one of my birthday parties, a group of my female friends mad me a huge bday card with pictures of all of us havin fun during random moments thru the year. They drew feet on it and added all kind of feet pictures they took to it.
It was touching. Til my mom picked it up and asked "what's with all the feet?" One of the drunken females who made it for me overheard and blurted "FOR HIS FOOT FETISH!"

BUSTED.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

haha wow. u got to tell that girl that she owes you one for that, I would nooot let that go
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i hope she made it up to u with a footjob lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time years ago when I actually had to resort to magazines I left a "beautiful bare feet" and a foot tickling magazine on my bed...

When I got home one of my roommates and a friend of hers busted them and says giggling,, "someone has a foot fetish".. I was busted...

But I didnt show shame though... My roommate whos feet I was never attracted to anyway wasnt to intrigued,,, she ended up leaving the room to go study...
But her friend who had beautiful feet couldnt stop flipping the pages and asking me questions...

She was a pretty big girl but her feet were tens.. they were pretty big, real long toes and long toenails w/ french pedicure.
She was somewhat amazed that guys existed w/ foot fetishes and girls model their feet in magazines...

She kept saying "my feet are way prettier than hers"... and "I should be in this magazine"...
I was like... "you're right, I think your feet are perfect!!"

Then she opened the door... she said well I couldnt be in the tickling magazine though cuz my feet arent ticklish...
I said really?? You sure??? I instantly went for them and gave them a little tickle test... when she started giggling and trying to pull them away,,
I said not ticklish huh?? And locked them between my legs and really started tickling her bottoms.. She went nuts!!!
She ended rolling off the couch on her stomach which gave me even a better hold on her soles...
I tickled her feet for a good 2-3 minutes till she admitted she could be one of most ticklish foot models ever.....
It was a fun couple hours... she was visiting my roommate and left that day and I never saw her again.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archi
Board Regular
Member # 34464

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Archi   Email Archi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, I honestly can't say I was ever "busted," since I've been "open" about my foot fetish ever since I started dating in high school. Hell, I even let my mother know that I loved feet--in fact, I told her that I always liked it when she painted her toenails, and was always trying to get her to paint them red.

(Yeah, I know, weird. But my mom was a babe, and she had really pretty feet--she is absolutely the reason I love feet!)

Pretty much all my family and friends know I love female feet; I was VERY popular amongst my female friends in college, since they got free foot massages from me upon request.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Couragous + Big Balls = Archi
Archi
Board Regular
Member # 34464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archi   Email Archi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, just Horny + Smarter Than the Average Bear + BA in Existential Philosophy = Tell It Like It Is.

For the record, my mother LOVED the fact that *I LOVED the fact* that she painted her toenails. My dad was indifferent, and my brother (one year younger than I) absolutely hated it, and told her so.

One day after he said that, I took her aside and said, "For what it's worth, I really like your toenail polish!" She gave me a BIG hug at that point. After she let go of me, I said (I'm sure my voice was quivering), "This is embarrassing for me, but I've always loved it when you painted your toenails. It's. . . well. . . I think it's really sexy, and I think you should paint them bright red!"

I thought for a moment that she would tell me to get the hell away from her, but to my suprise (and delight), she put her bare foot up at my face and spread her toes, saying, "RED?!?" And I said back to her, "Yeah, red! I mean, I really love the color you have on right now [it was a mauve], but red is seriously sexy! I would absolutely LOVE to see you with red-painted toenails!"

To my suprise (again!) she started playing "footsies" with me. I know it sounds demented, but I got rock-hard, but didn't let her know that, since I'm 100% sure that that was NOT what she had intended--she was just tickled that I had complimented her on her toenail polish.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links