Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any requests for Athena K and I? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any requests for Athena K and I?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's coming here this Sunday for 6 weeks, so anyone have any requests? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
public toe sucking would be great!!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and maybe some public foot sniffing too
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! If you could get her with another female, I would love to see a woman kiss and smell her feet! If she only works alone, I would love to see full bare sole shots facing the camera, her soles are fantastic! Face and sole shots together would be awesome as well! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naked toes will always be my only request for Miss A [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
WOW! If you could get her with another female, I would love to see a woman kiss and smell her feet!

Lol so would I...hehe

She'd be up for it, I'd imagine but...well I wouldn't know how to find *that* woman hahaha

quote:
If she only works alone, I would love to see full bare sole shots facing the camera, her soles are fantastic! Face and sole shots together would be awesome as well! THANK YOU!
Bare sole shots will be taken, regardless, don't you worry about that one [Wink]

Annnnnd...I should have mentioned this in the original post - neither of us are putting our faces up any more (if you have any, then please don't re-post them anywhere - just enjoy them yourself [Smile] it is greatly appreciated).

The usual reasons, you know career and such - which isn't as far-fetched as some may have you believe considering she's going to be a teacher. I don't mind my face being in them, but if someone that knew both of us saw, then blahblahblah...very boring reason, but a very true one too.

Sorry for not making that clear before.

Public feet is doable, yes [Big Grin]

Might go down to Birkenhead Park (the park that Central Park in NY was based on and who share a designer btw [Tongue] ) and snap a few there.

Any more requests?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinkled soles are my favorite
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
wrinkled soles are my favorite

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Spotlight. Some tights or stockings would be cool.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are made to be sniffed! More sniffing!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles soles and more soles. they are fantastic.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lots of wrinkles soles with a nice load of cum on her sexy soles hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

So I'll just re-cap so I've got the list handy at the bottom of this:
Public stuff.
Nude nails.
Lesbians (lol I wish [Tongue] )
Full-sole shots.
Wrinkled soles (duh)
Tan hose (w/visible polish)
Sniffing.
[EDIT: Wrinkled baby oil soles.
Sole Licking
Robo's poses
Berry...stuff]
Annnnnnnd *fanfare* seminal fluid on the pods.

All easily doable [Smile]

[ January 19, 2011, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked all the pics you've posted so far, so I would only request more great pics like the ones previously

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some wrinkled soles that are slathered in baby oil!!! [Wink] Nothing sexier than that [Smile]
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links