Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rate Strongest Smelling Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate Strongest Smelling Feet
Stockings and Stilettos Lover
Board Regular
Member # 40568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Email Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if you are into this, I was wondering if women of different races have stronger smelling feet than others. I'm my own personal opinion here is how I rate them:

Black > Latina > Asian > White > Indian

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've been around playa!

And idk only had one girl'd feet [Smile]

She's white and she can make them smell soooo good.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homeless > *

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far I have had Mexican and White. Not much of a difference there.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stockings and Stilettos Lover:
Only if you are into this, I was wondering if women of different races have stronger smelling feet than others. I'm my own personal opinion here is how I rate them:

Black > Latina > Asian > White > Indian

Really, black the highest. Wow that makes me want to experience them so much more noww ahhh.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I haven't sniffed much feet since college, the best-smelling feet I've smelled were white women's feet!
Stinky and DELICIOUS!!!

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a white woman strip at a strip club and I asked het to take off her shoes so I could play with het feet. The smell was intoxciating and stinky!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddie417
Board Regular
Member # 30895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddie417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a hooker in amsterdam once, she was latina and I would have to say her feet were the smelliest ive ever had.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latina feet can be very smelly. on one day i got a chance to smell my neighbours sexy boots, and yes she is a latina.. i was very suprised by the smell, it was a really stinky smelling of feet, but for me it was ok, ít's never too stinky for me.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe_smeller
Board Regular
Member # 40291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_smeller   Email toe_smeller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I haven't been with enough girls to definitively say one race has better smelling feet than other, but here's how I'd rank it on my experience

Latina>White>Asian

The smelliest feet I've had were those of a very hot mexican chick. Size 6, very soft, nice pedicure and WOW did they smell very good and very strong.
I've been with quite a few white girls, some with feet that just didn't smell at all, and some with feet that were really intensely smelly, although not as smelly as the aforementioned latina cutie.
And finally asian, I've only been with one asian girl, so not much to go by, but her feet were interesting in that sometimes after wearing shoes all day they'd be nice and smelly, sometimes they wouldn't smell at all, and sometimes one foot wouldn't smell at all while the other would. It was all a surprise with her hehe [Smile]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only experienced two types, the both fall into the same catagory. Latina is the first, half white and latina (she was mixed). The latina had a nice smell, not to heavy but just right. While the other, wow baby she could get my hot and ready in no time. Especially after a day of wearing keds with no socks. Lucky me sniff sniff and then [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been with plenty of asians and only one of their feet smelt strong but they were the strongest i've ever smelt it was great... i've only been with 2 black chicks and their feet didn't smell much at all and one was a big girl... i'd have to say in general white girls have the smellier feet, they tend to alway have a definate foot smell to their feet. i was smelling and sucking some white toes this morning and she hadn't been wearing shoes all day but her soles still had a good smell and her toes tasted great.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've dated only black girls and none of their feet actually smelled. They always had a faint smell of lotion with a hint of leather.

I do have a close friend who is Latina, and her feet can knock you back, the kind where it stings your nose like ammonia. She has beautiful feet though. Extremely smooth soles and her toes are always done. She has no idea about my fetish, but one day I dropped her off at her house and we walk in the door. She slips of her loafers and takes a whiffs and say, "Oh boy, my feet stink" then shoves her shoe in my face. I never smelled anything like that, "fresh" funk. To tell you the truth, I thought it was anomally. I actually thought women's feet didn't smell only hers. Then once I came on Wu's I realized that it's more common than I thought.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links