Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dogs love feet too

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dogs love feet too
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it turn you off if your dog loved to lick your wifes or girlfriends feet as much or maybe more than you do? My wife and I own 2 mini daschunds, male and female. All I have to do is give her a foot message and it's on! The female will sit inches away from her feet until I'm done messaging them. Giving me those sad lil' puppy dog eyes. Kinda cute huh? Sometimes.. but damn, I want to do my thing ya know? Before bedtime sometimes I want to play with my wifes feet. But the female or sometimes both dogs will be going to town on her feet! I could put the dogs out of the room, but they've been sleeping with us since they were puppies. So they would wine and bark ya know.
And I always have to clean my wifes feet anytime I even consider licking or kissing them! Don't get me wrong, I love our dogs to death. But, I really don't like waiting in line to get the only pair of free feet that I have.

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like they established the pecking order in your house.

Time to take back what's yours! [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i was a woman's dog in a past life.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, time for some doggy discipline.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call the dog whisperer, this would make an interesting episode [Tongue]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be turned off, yes [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude!!!!

I'm going through something similar. My now live in girlfriend has a rottweiler and it's needy as hell. It doesn't focus on her feet...but the licking and stuff makes me want to throw up. Usually I just leave her place politely when I want to hurl....but now we live together and I can't. Damn dude.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My family's dogs used to get excited and started licking and sniffing my sisters best friend's feet when she came over!
I was so jealous of those dogs!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the input everybody [Laugh] [Laugh] I guess it's really no different than being at a foot party. I can always breakout the "witchhazel" when they're done. [Laugh] Besides, I was enjoying her feet for years.. long before the dogs came along. I guess I should'nt mind sharing leftover's huh? [Wink]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links