Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How many of you are still waiting on your first foot experience and why?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many of you are still waiting on your first foot experience and why?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And sniffing some girl's shoes when she doesn't know isn't a foot experience btw [Tongue]

I only had mine a year ago - 18th December 2009. Oh I remember it well hehe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still waiting for my first good one.

Does that count? [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had my first experience in the summer of 2009, but i still wait for that real smelly feet
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had my first many years ago...good and not so good ones ever since, but never bad [Tongue]
in conclusion, i have nothing to contribute to this thread... fortunately [Big Grin]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um this doesn't really answer the thread but ive only had an experience with one person which is my current gf. So as of now I have only been with one pair of feet my whole life.

I love what i have but also want to have other experiences.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that it is very important to have a number of different sexual experiences, both with female feet and without, before you settle down and get married. You never want to say, what if, or what is that like? I think it helps cure curiousity and mitigates wandering and unfaithfulness. I am an older dude, who has had many, many experiences, with ex-girlfriends, one night stands, friends, and some I even paid for. I think that gave me a much greater appreciation for women in general, some peace of mind, and a greater appreciation for what I now have. I would encourage anyone to make sure that you gain some experience, before you decide on " the one " and settle down. So please, don't be shy, be yourself, be honest, communicate what you like, and go get it. You only live once. You also are more likely to regret what you don't do, and not what you do do. I don't want to sound like a know it all, or that i am preaching, i just want the guys on this forum to gain more experience. You do that by getting out there, meeting as many girls as possible, and not by sitting behind a computer. One experience, one girl, is honestly not enough, even if you are madly in love. You need to broaden your horrizons a little, even if it means taking a short break. TRUE LOVE is great, but it is only TRUE once you have a greater understanding of what LOVE is. I think you will be happier once that you have experienced at least a few different girls.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
And sniffing some girl's shoes when she doesn't know isn't a foot experience btw [Tongue]

good thing you clarified that [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I live in oklahoma and its like the bible belt buckle. I could get 1000 chicks to do everything else blowjobs, orgies, anal if I wanted...but asking to TOUCH feet(let alone smell them) its like I'm asking to fuck their mom or sister or best friend...I don't get it. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've just learned to settle for holding their feet while their legs are in the air as close as I possibly can to my face where I can...ALMOST taste them! Instead end up just admiring them...and even then I catch them or should I say I catch them catching me looking at their feet with those "hungry eyes" lol. I always wonder what they're thinking...they never say anything...they just close their eyes again. I wanna date a ff chick so bad...I wonder why wu's hasn't started up a ff dating site. Nothing low class...just honest, regular working ppl to hook up...hey I'd even help maintain it. Goin krazy over here....smh. Lol

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bible belt buckle, huh? I'll be in Tulsa for a year of internship before moving to Dallas... the foot situation can't be as bad as IA (at least they're out more of the year!)
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
I could get 1000 chicks to do everything else blowjobs, orgies, anal if I wanted...but asking to TOUCH feet(let alone smell them) its like I'm asking to fuck their mom or sister or best friend...I don't get it.

That's messed up huh?! Pretty fascinating from a psychological standpoint.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in ny and i havent recieved my first foot experience yet because theres no girls that i know that are with me on the whole foot fetish thing-boo. the most ive done is kiss a few girls feet and had them in my face, no footjobs tho =(

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links