Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Elizabeth Hopkins spoofs Michelle Ryan foot Fetish Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elizabeth Hopkins spoofs Michelle Ryan foot Fetish Video
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/42780/elizabeth-hopkins-spoofs-michelle-ryan-foot-fetish-video

Someone posted on footfetishtube. Hopefully the link will work for everyone.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stockings and Stilettos Lover
Board Regular
Member # 40568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Email Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol this is funny
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worked for me. Funny stuff.

She's got some nice soles too...I was impressed.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic, I was wandering why Wes Welker was benched for the first series.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

Very well done and surprising to see that done to that extent!

Wish other female newscasters were doing the same!

Any way to download that vid?? [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was hot,would have been good if he did actually smell her feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK so that is actually the first time I have seen more then a few seconds of that Michelle Ryan foot video that they showed in the news video...and I can't help but notice how similar it is to a video that Ben Del Amitri did a few years back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZpPwJWtQo

Not sure which vid came first....but myself I am DEFINITELY more partial to Ben's video (cuz I think that girl in his vid is a GORGEOUS young hottie!) [Big Grin]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a hot video. She had very sexy feet. Just didn't like the beginning how the stereotype was about male feet, but whatever Rex is doing great!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, that is funny shit!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That video was awesome! Plus, her feet/soles were sexy too. Excellent find.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those wanting youtube version of the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUl8_Ew34Wg

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
OK so that is actually the first time I have seen more then a few seconds of that Michelle Ryan foot video that they showed in the news video...and I can't help but notice how similar it is to a video that Ben Del Amitri did a few years back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZpPwJWtQo

Not sure which vid came first....but myself I am DEFINITELY more partial to Ben's video (cuz I think that girl in his vid is a GORGEOUS young hottie!) [Big Grin]

Speaking of Ben, has anyone heard from him lately?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was HI-LA-RIOUS!!!!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my, would very much love to lick and smell her feet hardcore, WOW!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos to Ms. Hopkins for going along with it.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links