Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MTV True Life - Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MTV True Life - Foot Fetish
Stockings and Stilettos Lover
Board Regular
Member # 40568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Email Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the video for those who have not seen it.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/42781/mtv-true-life

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's hard to find a serious girlfriend"

I haven't had any trouble at all. Multiple women have let me lick their feet. Most women I have talked to were cool with it. The women that I have been with have gone crazy when I sucked their toes.

This guy has the right approach though. Just be bold and confident.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i added HD screenshots of mtv i used to be fat- got some weight scale feet pics n closeups on foot picture section n title is MTV TRUE LIFE-FEET SCREENSHOTS
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree. It's like whipping out your rod on the first date. Deep sexual desires are things that should come with time.

What is cake if you lick off all the icing first? Dry and boring.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
I personally don't think this guy has the right approach at all... He has swung a hard 180 degrees from where he was at when he was 20 and too afraid to tell his girlfriend about his fetish. Now, he is nothing but the fetish. I kinda feel bad that this guy is seemingly alone because he likes feet... He seems like a nice enough person, has a job, a good body, etc. So what's the problem?

I like feet, too and have been able to find a great woman and build a life together... Family, home, careers, dreams... A life partner and a friend. Oh yeah, and she is hot as hell and has great feet and let's me carry out all my fantasies with her - nice perk ;-)
We've been togther for 15 years and the sex and foot play gets better and better as time goes on.

The order of operations has EVERYTHING to do with how successful you will be in finding your "sole mate". Come off like a wanton that is hard up for some sniffy action, and you will end up bouncing from girl to girl, never really finding "the one". Guys, remember, there is a whole person attached to those feet; a person with needs, desires, dreams, and emotions. Focusing on the feet and the feet alone is a recipe for failure.

I spent the first year getting to know my now wife before foot play started to a regualr occurence in sex. When I met her, she hated her feet and thought they were nasty. Now, she wouldn't think twice about it if I started to rub her feet one night on the sofa after the kids were off to sleep - - and ended up sucking her toes and cumming all over her soles. It is who we have become over time and because we share a full life together, not a singular fetish.

Point I am making is get to know the girl. If you really love her and she loves you back, and you're doing the right things and building a real relationship togther, the chances of getting great foot play will be infinitely higher than trying to push the fetish in order to fill the immediate need.

Just my 2 cents!

Well said, Kwiksand! Guys can't be all about the fetish. At the very least, a girl has to feel comfortable around a guy before anything sexual can happen, and that includes any kind of foot activity from a girl letting a guy massage her feet to a girl letting a guy get his rocks off on her feet.

The bottom line is if a girl doesn't feel comfortable around a guy, then she won't let him do anything when it comes to getting physical. I always think of the analogy of jumping into the ocean when the water isn't all that warm. You just don't go and jump in because it shocks your entire system and doesn't feel good at all. However, if you go in step by step and give some time for parts of your body to get used to the water temperature slowly and a little at a time, you eventually can go in quite a way and still be comfortable. The same holds true when interacting with a girl and introducing her to something that is not considered "normal" like a foot fetish. By talking to her, interacting in a positive way, etc., she can get comfortable with a guy being around her. Once that happens, more than likely, she'll be more acceptable to getting foot massages and beyond.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this is a documentary about a foot fetish, it probably gives the impression that he is only concerned about feet.

I think being confident and not acting strange about telling someone your fetish is the way to go. Too many people don't tell the person they are with for a long time. Then when they do, they act like it is a deep dark shameful secret. You have to come out and tell someone and be able to say, " I like what I like". Some women might be shocked, but I don't think I would really be interested in anyone long term if they just say " eww you like feet, I'm not calling you". The girls that I have told fairly quickly did not mind at all. It's all about finding women that are open-minded.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why must every representation of a person with a foot fetish have to come off like he's a crack fiend, only he's supplanted crack for feet? It really gets old. Why can't just once it just be incidental? Between this and people with foot fetishes committing crimes, no wonder people think ALL of us have a problem and are creepy.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if this guy is a member of wu's?
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stockings and Stilettos Lover
Board Regular
Member # 40568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Email Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curly09:
I wonder if this guy is a member of wu's?

LOL That would be funny if he is. But just as Kwiksand1 said its about treating a woman like a lady, and not seeing her as just a pair of feet.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget, "prompting" by the show's staff and editing of the film always slants the content to make things look more extreme. Everything has to be a sideshow these days. He might not be quite as over-the-top as the clip portrays him.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xno:
Don't forget, "prompting" by the show's staff and editing of the film always slants the content to make things look more extreme. Everything has to be a sideshow these days. He might not be quite as over-the-top as the clip portrays him.

I agree, but they can only slant with what they are given. Unless he was prompted to say stuff like "It's hard to find a serious girlfriend" or act desperate regarding feet?

"I used to chase girls around the playground to try to steal their shoes." I mean...ugh. I agree with Flip Flop Fan, his approach is simply like whipping out his dick on a first date or even a first meeting.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links