Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Avatar Help.....PLEASE!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Avatar Help.....PLEASE!!!!
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I've done everything humanly possible to get this right; nonetheless, I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! It shouldn't be this hard to change my avatar. Should it? [Confused]

Is photobucket not workin' properly? Should I use imagebam instead?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I know exactly what your problem is [Tongue]

1 of 2 things - both of which have caught me out in the past:

1) You are linking to the "IMG" code, not the direct link. It needs the direct link.

This one I think will be more likely:
2) You are clicking "Save avatar" or whatever it is and NOT clicking "Update Profile" at the bottom of the page where all your other details are afterwards [Wink]

Update profile. An annoying lifesaver [Tongue]

Guarantee that one's your problem.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may also try using another browser. I had the same issue. I was using Opera browser and it wouldn't update the avatar no matter how many times I tried.

Then I switched over to Mozilla Firefox and didn't have an issue.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy-Laa,

I see what you're saying. In fact, I followed the avatar instructions (posted by Calico Jack) to the letter! Whatever's happening, it's not allowing me to update my profile/avatar pic! I've tried using photobucket & imagebam--I'm hitting a brick wall.

Scotty,

I'm gonna try Mozilla Firefox and see what happens. Thanks for your feedback.

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

In fact, I keep getting the SAME ERROR MESSAGE each time I try:

The form you submitted appears to be incomplete!

You did not complete: Type: 012011

--------------------

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey WW,

Try it now. If you still have problems, email the image to me and I'll do it for you.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
In fact, I keep getting the SAME ERROR MESSAGE each time I try:

The form you submitted appears to be incomplete!

You did not complete: Type: 012011

I've been getting that for a while now as well- I just tried and still had the same problem

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just type in 012011 into the box across from where it says Type: 012011.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Scotty never changes his avatar.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
combine is right... There has been an issue with spamming that has forced me to queue and approve membership by hand. Typing the numbers listed has helped me eliminate a lot of them.

Like I said before, if you or anyone else is having issues, then feel free to contact me personally.

wufeet@wusfeetlinks.com

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links