Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sleepy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy feet
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night we went to bed a little late after my wife's sister's family had left after dinner and a movie at our place. When I say late, for us older guys that is 11pm on a Saturday night, alright.

Anyway, I was really wanting a little foot action because earlier in the evening her sister was sitting next to me while we were watching a movie with her socked feet propped up on the coffee table. My wife was laying down on the couch with her bare feet in my lap as I massaged them through the whole movie. After they left we retired to the bedroom and I told the Mrs I needed a little relief and retrieved the "jizz sopper" which is any little wash cloth that you can strategically place to unload into rather than on the clean sheets on the bed. That's what she's been calling it for the past 20 years at least. She lets me know this is going to be a "do it yourselfer" since she is ready for bed. As tired as she is she pretty much falls asleep with her feet poking out from under the comforter and I'm allowed to do as I please as long as I don't soil said comforter.

Usually she's a very light sleeper and most nights I might accidentally brush up against her leg with a toe while I'm asleep and she'll wake up, give me a shove while cursing me, and immediately falls back asleep leaving me wondering what the hell happened. This time she was out and snoring like a jack hammer breaking through concrete.

Basically I got in position at the foot of the bed and took an ankle in each hand to do my business. Rubbing her sole of one foot and pulling the sole of the other to my face to smell, lick and suck for a bit. Placing little Daemon in between her feet and pumping it for a bit. Went to the closet and grabbed a pair of her worn sneakers and tried a little cross trainer shoe job action for a bit. Removed her shoes and then went back to pumping my choad with one foot while pressing my face on the other.

Oh, how embarrassing would it be to have a hidden camera in the room taping this and then broadcasting this on the the nightly news. Rex Ryan would be so off the hook!

It didn't take too long before a torrent of spooge was being pumped out of my kiwis and onto the well placed jizz sopper. Still the tell tale sound of "ZZZZZZZZ" was the only indication that my wife was alive while I was having my way with her feet. Mission accomplished without her waking, and as an added bonus no cleanup was involved as the towel got folded up and tossed in the hamper. Hopefully to be dry before it is grabbed by the Mrs on laundry day and tossed into the washer...

Anyone else got special sleepy feet privileges when your partner wants to take the night off?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those lovely ladies do seem to be distressed about gobs of "guy goo" left carelessly about, don't they? When I get to go down in the love cave I take a flashlight for foreplay and fine lotion for the grand finale'. Cleanup afterward is encouraged to avoid future banishment. The mind of the lover of female feet is a fertile place for fun, is it not? It is quite fortunate your lovely lady realized a night of chastity would be torturous for Little Daemon after hours of massaging her soft feet. To have your way in the cave without waking the she-bear is surely an accomplishment sure to trigger a "Fox News Alert."
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So eloquently put! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had privileges once with a girl I was seeing, but as I haven't been doing much dating, I can't say that I do at the moment. I think when you're happily married, it's something that's much easier to have.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats my footplay to a tee LD! More often then not it turns into a "do it yourself" footplay which is fine but sometimes I'd like a little help lol

I like doing a "naughty massage", I give her a foot massage, work on one foot while she works on me with the other foot. We both end up happy [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladaemon I could vivdly see you working it out with your wifes feet..lol

I had to do the same with my girls feet last night, we were at the movies watching the black swan the theater wasn't packed so she lifted the hand rail, slipped off her shoes and I knew she wanted me to enjoy her feet if not the movie,
she alternated using her left foot between my face and her right foot on my lap I couldn't wait for the movie to end,
as soon as the movie was over we went to the convenience store and got a bottle of her favorite wine needless to say we had a great ride home,
she is anal about showering before sex so I flew to the shower, however the night before and the alcohol proved too much for her and she fell asleep while I showered, she always told me her feet had a mind of their own so I just layed on my side sucked on her big toe and tickled her feet with my tongue then I moved her feet to gether and slipped in between her arches and played with her butt so that she could wiggle just enough to get me off it didn't take long and it wasn't bad at all and yes I had a washcloth to clean her feet.

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laedaemon that sounds like the same ritual i usually go through a few times a month. But my wife isa heavy sleeper but i must have the towel under her feet to catch everything from all the times i didn't
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaeDaemon thanks for helping me appreciate what I have!! Not that I dont appreciate every day of being with my girlfriend who indulges my love of her feet.

I get to play with her feet and 'get relief' a whole lot, she says it is a relief for her also as her sex drive is nowhere near as high as mine and we are lucky I have this very special interest aside from sex where I get sexual satisfaction and she gets her feet pampered a bit.

Its the same way here, most times she either completely relaxes and falls asleep of falls asleep immediately when I go down to the foot of the bed and give/get some 'foot lovin' as we call it... I have my way smelling licking kissing rubbing and fucking her feet.

I was one of the guys back in the old days on here who used to be clueless about the 'sleepy feet' topic and almost think badly of it... little did I know! Anyways last night I brought up that I want a little more participation (she does participate a little but we go long streaks with just sleepy feet) and I had an amazing night with her rubbing her socked feet all over my face while we lay head to foot with me smelling, kissing and rubbing and her rubbing me... then I got to slowly remove her knee high socks and do all of the above as she rubbed her mildly sweaty and wonderfully smelling feet all over my face sticking her toes in and out of my mouth and giving me teasing displays of crossing and uncrossing, rubbing her feet all over each other. Wow! I feel quite lucky, and yeah I feel a little silly and assholeish that I was actually complaining about the lack of participation, being that I have a girlfriend who is cool with me doing everything dirty with her barefeet at the end of the bed while shes sleeping! I need to make sure I appreciate what I have, but its amazing the courage you have once you have this important part of your identity and life way out in the open with your girlfriend! Nice story LeDaemon!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links