Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefeet Irish dancing!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefeet Irish dancing!
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I went to a dinner dance last night. Great food, atmosphere and friends in a swanky hotel! On the dance floor, the band started to play traditional Irish music.

All of a sudden, the girls take off their highheels and started Irish dancing!!! I was transfixed by the array gorgeous feet (about 10 girls were dancing barefoot), including French tips, black and red polish and natural toes!

I was in foot heaven, absolutely mesmerizing watching those sexy pairs of feet doing Irish jigs and reels! I looked across and saw the shoes on the edge of the dance floor, I could only imagine what they smelled like, considering the girls were hot and sweaty from the dancing!

It was a great night and I went to bed a happy man! [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I thought Irish dancing is usually danced with shoes on!
Any photos?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the girls usually dance with flat shots but since they were in high heels it would be difficult to dance so they took them off!

Unfortunately, I took no photos. There was 375 people there and the likelihood of me being caught was high! It did cross my mind to sneak a few candids in!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love going to Irish jigs! Irish chicks dig big black guys!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good mate. I remember having a dream once that I had been at River Dance and afterwards all the girls in their black pantyhose came off stage and took their shoes off and I had a group footjob. Awesome dream but alas will only ever be a dream.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds money my dude! irish Trad and barefeet? and we all know there must have been lotsa drinks as well. i can think of a better night spent. and i know if i was there ide offer footrubs to them after dancing and many drinks lol. nice dude!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Worfin
Board Regular
Member # 37721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord Worfin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always like this.There's something very sexy
about it. Although I like it best when they're wearing these hot socks...But look what I've found! Speed up to 5:51...

[link]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1574901166349[/link]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Cool link, Lord Worfin, they have very sexy feet! Thanks!

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women dancing barefoot at weddings, in clubs or at parties is one of the sexiest sights ever [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a hell of a jig!!

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links