Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Twice in two days - almost wish I were single.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twice in two days - almost wish I were single.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two days ago I'm in NY for a meeting and decide to stop of at Border's for a birthday gift for a friend before heading to the airport, since I had some time to kill. As I'm looking through some books, I notice a this hot little brunette standing in the same section and she's dipping her foot in and out of her heels as we exchange looks (she's wearing suit pants with black patent leather heels and black socks).

I can't help but look down at her feet and she catches me looking. She glances down to see what I'm looking at, smiles, and goes back to paging through her book. Now she starts taking her foot completely out of her shoe bending her toes against the ground, obviously putting on a show.

It's time for me to leave and as I walking towards her to go to the register she looks at me, smiles, so I say hello. She says, "Hi. Imagine that, meeting in the Psychology section" in a very friendly way, if you know what I mean. "Yep, tend to meet the most interesting people there", I retort. Smiling the whole time she giggles and says, "Sure do." We exchange some small talk and off I go to the airport.

Fast forward to yesterday. I'm leaving work and walk over to Walgreen's to pick up a birthday card before grabbing a cab home. As I'm looking through the cards there's another hot brunette about 15 feet away looking through some cards. This one is also dipping in and out of her shoe (also wearing pants and black heels, but she's wearing what look to be knee high nylons). Again, I can't help but look down at her feet, and again I'm busted. She looks down and her expression quickly changes from "What's he looking at", to "Ohhhh, I see!" with a little smile.

This one also continues her little show before walking over and asking my opionion on a birthday card she's chosen. She glances at the birthday card I'm holding and asks, "For the girlfriend?". I laugh and tell her no, for a friend. We exchange some small talk and I excuse myself saying that the wife is waiting for me. "Nice to meet you!" she quips as I start to walk away.

Both were very attractive, and both had very pretty and small feet, my favorite combo. The fact that they saw me looking at their feet and outright welcomed it, then came on to me.... It's times like this I wish I were single for a couple hours at a time.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of that SEINFELD episode where Kramer had "kevorka". Sounds like you might have some of that too.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a trippy Twilight zone episode.

Or some mind altering drugs....

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Reminds me of that SEINFELD episode where Kramer had "kevorka". Sounds like you might have some of that too.
[Thumbs Up]

I think I'll forgo the onion necklace!
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fun when that happens, helps to remind us old married guys that we aren't dead. Treasure those moments, man.

hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this tells me that having a foot fetish is acepted by women for the most part, very encouraging , two great stories
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
It's fun when that happens, helps to remind us old married guys that we aren't dead. Treasure those moments, man.

I'm still a relatively young guy (in my late 30's) and these girls couldn't have been more than a few years younger than me, at the most. It's not that they were checking me out that surprised me... it's the fact that they caught me looking at their feet, then used them as a means to flirt.

I've never really been caught looking as I'm usually pretty discreet at checking out a girls feet...but getting busted in these two instances was fun!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's one of those really nice moments you treasure! real cool!!!!

i've not really had your fortune the way you did.. but i know i had an experience yesterday that worked pretty nicely too.

long story short... while wifey was on the phone making plans (at a social function) I managed to talk to pals into taking pix... and during the short shoot.. got both to slip off their heels to get comfy for a pic on a chair. both had cute peds. wifey shot me a you're-at-it-again look. but no harm no foul.

i'll be sure to treasure any moment like yours longhitter whenever it happens to me again (hasn't happened since i've gotten married though)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:

So true! Also glad to see women being so accepting of guys appreciating their pretty feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of this topic...you know being a fellow such as myself who isn't exactly Fabio or Brad Pitt on the looks-scale has its advantages sometimes...

If you notice a hot girl with nice feet/revealing footwear you can usually leer at them all you want cuz she won't give you a second glance...I don't know it seems like the dudes who get "caught looking" probably have some sort of socially-redeeming looks/social skills about them and that's how the whole subject of the girl noticing that they are checking out their feet and the ensuing conversations about it comes about......

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well.. this thread changed my luck a little. yesterday at work... while enjoying a rushed lunch (new policy shortened our lunch breaks) a sweet looking gal sat next to me.

small chat ensued.. nothing special.. then.. her shoeplay started. goergeous peds.. sheer hose... ballet flats... i was a bit too stunned to say much else.

when i regained my composure...I started small chat about her phone.. while glancing at the awesome show. when i got up to leave...she flashed me a smile and said "nice chat"... she's really cute.. but i caught myself and waved back.. and moved on with life.

if this thread is as lucky as it appears... I may get a repeat show sometime in the future... lol

RPM

p.s. yeah.. i found out what department she works in.. i might drop in to check a show later this year.. lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Now she starts taking her foot completely out of her shoe bending her toes against the ground, obviously putting on a show.

That would have driven me insane! I love seeing that.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links