Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Sweat=Feet Smell?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Sweat=Feet Smell?
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems like a no brainer I know, but every girl and her feet are different and Ive wondered if you guys think generally that how much a girl's feet sweat determines how much a girl's feet smell? Do you think some girls are just genetically (or otherwise) predisposed to certain foot smells, whether they sweat much or not?

Ive noticed my girl's feet sweat almost anytime they are contained and they always have a bit of a smell. Ive also noticed though, that they just kinda put out a 'foot' smell no matter what I think, like she has taken a shower and lotioned them up, then just from putting on socks and shoes and coming over to my house they have this great smell that is a little different then the sweaty ('cheesy', 'cornchips', 'popcorn', etc.) smell yet has the same properties.

Have you guys encountered that natural kind of foot smell that has some things in common with the sweaty smell yet just seems to come off of a girl's feet without sweating? Which do you like best between the sweaty 'been in shoes all day' smells and the natural scent that just drifts off a girl's feet sometimes? I know some girls just dont have much of any foot smell at all, no matter how much they wear shoes, sweat, etc., and their natural scent is nothing, Im speaking of the other kind.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally like really smelly feet. The kind that would have most girls embarrassed about. The kind that I can smell while still being some distance from her feet.

Alas, these kind of feet are rare to find. Most of the girls I meet have almost no smell, and even when they try to get them smelly it just isn't anywhere near what I'd like [Cry]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the level of sweat isn't the indicator of scent. the strongest smelling feet i've ever met were from a gal who almost never produced any noticeable sweat. a full day in boots...and her socks weren't even damp.. but stank!!!!!

it's all in the multiple variables that goes into making a gal's feet what they are

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra's feet sweat a ton, but I don't ever recall them being that smelly at all.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links