Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How big can feet get? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How big can feet get?
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The largest I know is Mikayla Miles who is size 15.

Mile High Mikayla

Is there any larger feet than this?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to talk to Mikayla online all the time. I am not sure about that whole size 15, in fairness. The first time I saw her ever posted it was a size 13. Then it became a 14. At the time she came back briefly she was a size 15. This was all listings from sites she posed for and hers. I don't know, but at any rate, they were still huge.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know of a hot basketball girl who is a size 16, Claire Coggins.

and also i know of a very tall woman who lives near me, but i don't know what size shoe she wears, but i imagine hers are bigger than 15. the reason is because she is 6'11".

i want to see if alana is willing to pose her feet one day and do a measurement.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alana is pretty good looking.

I'm the same height as the guy she's with; I can't imagine looking up at a woman like that. Nine inches taller, holy cow.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, that Alana is tall and good looking too. Usually at that height there's usually some strange things going on with facial structure and other things, but she's all in proportion. I'm guessing down the road as she gets older there's going to be problems with her joints and arthritis which is sad.

I'd love to have gone out with a tall gal like that, but at 5'8" walking hand in hand I'd look like a toddler walking with his mommy. One thing for sure all giantess fantasies would be totally realized with someone like that! Imagine she could give a good trampling.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about that wrestling chick called Isis the Amazon? I am sure her feet must be in major double digit territory.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
De-Fen Yao is Asia's tallest woman, stands 7' 9" and wearing a size 78 (EUR).

That would pit her somewhere around a womans size 17 (U.S).

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe woman who are more athletic will have a much larger foot size.
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Alana? The original post is about a girl named Mikayla Miles. You guys switch gears a little too quick.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the link in Tyler's post. The one with 6'11" underlined.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotcha... Thanks, combine.

Size 15??? That's just wrong. Anything over a size 8 (maybe 8.5) is too big. I can't imagine being with a girl who's feet are huge (man sized) *shudders*.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Who is Alana? The original post is about a girl named Mikayla Miles. You guys switch gears a little too quick.

The original posts MENTIONS her, but the thread asks a question that people are answering.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Gotcha... Thanks, combine.

Size 15??? That's just wrong. Anything over a size 8 (maybe 8.5) is too big. I can't imagine being with a girl who's feet are huge (man sized) *shudders*.

Well, it depends. A woman can have huge feet that look feminine. But, it's hard to come by. Mikayla's are well proportioned and aren't manly at all.

Think of the sexiest feet you've seen. Now imagine them looking the same, but bigger. More to love right? I suppose it all comes down to preference though. My girls feet are 7.5, which is perfect for me.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Couldn't have said it any better myself, Talos.

And that, not coincidentally, is why I like women with big feet.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Now imagine them looking the same, but bigger. More to love right?

this is the short summary of heaven [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links