Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Easy Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Easy Feet
ct_shy
Board Regular
Member # 33385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_shy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't visited the forum in a while, so maybe this was discussed already, but I was curious how many folks found this ad erotic. It's an innocent product, and doesn't seem to "target" the foot fetishist, but it contains gratuitous foot shots/movements which triggered said curiosity.

How often do you find foot products/ads arousing?

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=84661

--------------------
"Let yourself be open and life will be easier."

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one wasn't really my cup of tea. Lots of man feet, kids feet, and "mature" feet.

Usually, whenever female feet are shown in a commercial, I notice it and enjoy it. Hell, there were a couple cuties in this ad.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ combine_hunter.

"lots of man feet"

so much man feet! i hate mens feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, making posts like this should be ban-worthy. Complete troll...
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

Agree! A Mans foot???? (what the ----)
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

All he did was post a video.

There are plenty of other posts to complain about, really. This one lags far, far behind.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also hate mens feet but I do understand his reason for posting
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I point you to the User Agreement:

quote:
4) This is a female feet forum ONLY. No male feet.

Breaking any of these rules and you will be banned without warning.

I understand where he's coming from posting an advert and whatever, but half the content was showing men rubbing their feet. He should at least provide a warning, but sticking true to the User Agreement, he shouldn't have posted it at all.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Fair enough, Sol, but my point still stands.
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew!! glad i didn't click the video link. [Laugh]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the mention of man foot will make me not click that.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I read the responses first. The video is full of man feet and children feet. Not to mention, the product inself look painful, ticklish, and a hassle.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relax people.. I thought the GILFs feet where hot, nice arch on them bitches. But yeah man/kids feet yuck, but so fucking what, I as a foot lover noticed this vid for the women parts... (female)Feet = gold
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of us have a wild repulsion to men feet! I dont feel like that about them, just utter indifference, the sight of men feet in this type of context does kinda desensitize me to the girls' feet in the same commercial though, and mature feet dont do it for me. Overall didnt arouse me at all. There are a lot of ads and commercials Ive seen that have something similar and it gives me a spark of interest of course, but few have gotten me all out aroused.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jodi M at 45 seconds into the vid ws hot - otherwise, this video is a fucking train wreck!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links