Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Teacher's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teacher's feet
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day i ran into an old school teacher of mine. And damn she stil looks as good as she did 5 years ago! And the feet...wow. Perfectly tanned colour, soft soles, long french pedicured toes. As i was talking to her i took a few glimpses and they're stil as sexy as ever.

I remember i used to sit in the front row of her class and watch her feet under the table. She always wore open toed shoes and would dangle them under the table and flex her feet. I remembr everytime the class was over i would have to ensure that my boner had gone soft before i got up and left. Her feet were definitely the feet i fantasized about most during my teen years. Damn i stil wish now i could get to touch them.

Im sure most of us have fantasized about a teacher's feet. Share the story. Especially if you actually got lucky!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story. I have two to share.

I may have posted about this before. My junior high school history teacher, had incredible feet. She was very pretty. Medium height, with long dark brown hair.

Several times, as the weather warmed, she taught class barefoot. She also had this particular pair of tan shoes which hurt her feet. One day, I was sitting in the front of the room, and she had taken off her shoes, and was teaching class in her stocking feet. I was glancing at her feet, but was trying not to do so in an obvious manner. She noticed this, and mouthed to me. "Those shoes hurt my feet". I wanted to ask her about her feet, but was too afraid. I fantasized about her feet through most of my years of puberty, lol.

Then, one time, I crossed the line, and actually asked to smell a teacher's feet, lol. (Yes, true story). I was having some family problems, and was sent to see this school guidance counselor, who was also a shrink. One day, during a session, I brought the topic of conversation around to feet. Then, I somewhat brazenly asked her: "Can I smell your feet?". To which she angrily said: "No!". I'm lucky she didn't report me to the Dean. The funny thing is, many years later, a now former friend of mine, wanted to visit her at her house. I reluctantly agreed, hoping she wouldnt remember that I had asked to smell her feet. I was at her house, with her husband, and children, but luckily, she either didn't remember that I had asked to smell her feet, or didn't bring it up.

I think many of us have teacher foot stories. Those are just two of mine. Hope people liked them.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember in 8th grade...my English teacher...a bitch btw...used to wear white pantyhose and heels.

It never really meant much to me...the white hose and all...but one day I saw those legs with a relativly small skirt...sexy thigh city...

ever since then...I loved seeing her near every day wearing white hose...short skirt and heels...I don't think I ever saw her feet...but those legs...mmmMmmm

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chemistry teacher, she had long toes, burgundy polish and peeptoe high heels. Absolute perfection, I studied her feet well!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i wished i had foot fetish when i was in school cause now i thought bout it n tons of women always wore flipflops n now days tons of women get weekly pedicures
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok my 2 cents..

I had a spanish teacher in junior high who wore those Dr. Scholl sandals maybe 25% of the year.. She had the best even and soft feet I ever saw and I fantasized about her feet..But too afraid to say anything about her feet...Still think of her and hear she is married..

[ February 06, 2011, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh damn !! Did I ever have one. I was in 7th grade in a cathlic shcool, we had to switch classes from time to time she taught 6th grade But I remember seeing her and I thought wow She is Hot. She was about 5 8" or 5 9" but then again I was shorter back then. All I remeber was sitting about two desk from her desk. She would stand and read to us or the rest of the class would read. She had a tendancy of standing next to the desk in front of me. She would just lean up against the desk and start taking her shoes on and off and wiggle her toes around alot I think because she always wore nylons. I always wondered what she was thinking, I mean did she not know I was there God forgive me but I always had a massive boner. She did this the entire time I was in that 1hr1/2 class. I forgot to mention She always wore nylons and I think thats were that part of the fetish came about but who knows. because I have never put much thought into it! All I know is she had set the standard for my standards on certain types of womens feet. For Instance, She had a perfect big toe and the rest just feel into place they were perffect in my eyes!!! Damn I miss those days but then again i don't because I never really got any real play if you know what I mean!! I always wondered what happened to her. So the combination of her dangling, her big feet I think there were 9's, perfect big toes and long legs made my fetish what it is today!

All TRU!

Damn MRs Riffic where did you go???

Hope I wrote it ok and I made sense since I hardly write long post like this but I had to add my two cents!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My very first teacher in primary school. I used to sit right in front of her as she sat on the chair with her red polished toes and me on the mat/floor directly in front of them. Don't think I was aware of my foot admiration at that time, but may have had an assistance into it's development....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the very first time I went to kindergarten thats right I was in love with my kindergarten teacher's red toenails and beautiful feet, she reported this to my mother but she said she didn't mind as long as I didn't touch them anymore.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some years back I used to have a teacher that would always kick off her shoes and stretch her feet out during lesson. She had really nice long toes and would always wear multiple toe rings which drove me even more crazy.

One day I snapped a couple of photos using the camera on my phone and she caught me. I just shrugged and put the phone away - she kind of laughed and didn't seem to give a shit! lol
I bet she had guys admiring her feet before.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One sub teacher took us for a math test name was sarah but i new her around because of way she dressed.brown nylons and boots.anyway used to fantasize about her feet and getting a look but at time was unlikely until this test as i said was my lucky day.I sat at the front not thinking to much but immediately glanced down to find she wasnt in the boots but tan nylons and red flats.Now i didnt care about the test i wrote some crap down not paying attention to that.But then a huge hard on on my pants as she started to play with her shoes took them both off i pretended to be thinking i put my head down and looked while she read her own book.lovely white shimmer nail polish as i planned my post class [Jerkoff] someone then interuppted her and she had to get up i was pissed off but luckily when she sat down again the shoeplay continued.me seeing every move and she had no clue.immediately after i rushed out into bathroom and [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] pretty easily great experience.i was lucky as i saw alot of my teachers sexy feet as some of my early posts say other stories and ones i still remember but this was one of the best.If only she knew the hours and hours of [Jerkoff] since
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a Spanish teacher one time that was the older (very young for a teacher, like 26) sister of a girl who went to the school... she was a very pretty tall blond girl with a great body and everything else named Mrs. Marks. She pretty much always wore these black slip on heels, no nylons ever always bare legs and feet (which were in style when I was in high school, her style was pretty much like the girls that I was going to school with which turned me on even more for some reason), and of course toe rings were in. She always had dark red nail polish and toe rings. Her feet were bigger, with longish toes and high arches.

She would ALWAYS stand up there teaching in front of the class, slipping her feet out and into her heels constantly, moving the empty shoe around with her bare foot, flexing the shoeless foot around, just all the works.

I failed that class if I remember right, or maybe just got a low D. I really wonder how many of us did in middle/high school, because I just remember never ever being able to concentrate on any of the lessons, young girls shoeplaying and displaying amazing feet all around me, it was a constant tease and show... I spent all of high school bullshitting tests and quizzes with the time running out as I kept my eyes fixated on some or other amazing shoeplay and sole flexing show with a massive boner as my CONSTAnt companion... haha it was a lot to handle! But I loved it.

I also used to go to the bathroom and [Jerkoff] pretty frequently

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links