Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lady with baddd smelling feet..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lady with baddd smelling feet..
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure this has been posted before but for those who havent seen it!

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v16332611cc9fSj2s

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that video. I wish i could be the doctor who is on there and acting all professional like it is his job to sniff.

If i were the sniff tester, I know she'd probably be scratchin her head like WTF after about 15 seconds of me administering the test. Because if I were to take her toes and start sniffing them, my face would not even flinch in terms of providing a sour reaction.

Not only that, but I would continue sniffing after the initial whiff, and I would proceed to clinically bury my nose deeper into her toes to try to get a stronger smell.

After about 45 seconds of me inhaling really REALLY hard and not flinching with any sort of sour face, she would certainly think there is something wrong with me, especially if she were to look down and see my pup tent (upon which she would most likely quickly pull her feet away and also realize that I was a quack) LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish that piss sippin' asshole would just shut up about the urine, already.
[Nut Kick]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That woman had some hot feet and shoes. mmmm

Shame about the piss drinking ass hole.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty good video, maybe better quality would do it justice or even some more focus on her feet. She was cute.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those black shoes she was wearing looked nice and worn. Bet they smelled amazing.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really? I thought that lady was ugly and so were her feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole thing is so phony of you ask me. Network television blows, I can see right through their bullshit.

PS. Don't mean to ruin it or be negative it's just that I'm certain this was some dumb producer's bad idea. What woman goes on national television about her "stinky feet?"

TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER AND BUY NEW SHOES, DUH

PSS. I love Tyler's post bye the way!!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent entertainment!

I thought she had nice feet..(but what about the cure?)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, it is a little (or maybe a lot) sexy to me now when a woman self conciously talks about her feet stinking. I wonder what the smell is like?? Theres nothing like a girl kicking off her shoes, knowing her feet have a tendency to stink and there being such a noticable smell and you can tell she kinda puts her feet under a blanker or somewhere because she knows. This lady is 'mature' though wish she were younger lolll.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
The whole thing is so phony of you ask me. Network television blows, I can see right through their bullshit.

PS. Don't mean to ruin it or be negative it's just that I'm certain this was some dumb producer's bad idea. What woman goes on national television about her "stinky feet?"

TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER AND BUY NEW SHOES, DUH

PSS. I love Tyler's post bye the way!!!

I've actually heard about this before and it's a real medical condition but I can't remember the clinical name.

The same way you could take an hour long shower and wash your armpits over and over with soap, if you didn't use antipersperent/deodorant your pits are gonna smell in a short while.

For some people this happens with their feet but it isn't the natural foot scent some foot fetishists have grown to love, it's a toxic smell like your body is trying to get rid of waste through the pores in your feet.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An 11 outta 10? I'd like to get a sniff to re-check that theory [Mmm]

I might like that job, a female-foot tester. [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links