Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Contest Where the Stars Align (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Contest Where the Stars Align
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was waiting to see what your reaction as going to be when you saw how that division was set up.
[Laugh] you knew exactly how i was going to react!

just reviewed the results and if the currents standings stay as they are, there are going to be a few surprise results. who would have thought that the first week would start out with megan losing.

quote:
What's wrong with AnnaLynne? I'm not delusional for thinking AnnaLynne is going to take it. It makes me gifted to know that I see the beauty in her. She won her division last year. I see very little reason why that won't happen this year. I think AnnaLynne is going to finish in the top of her class.
firstly, i'd to make clear to 18th Floor that i am just having fun. my comments aren't meant to be taken seriously.. well, i am serious that i think she is going to struggle to win her division, but i am kidding about you being delusional. [Wink] secondly.. check out the results. currently she is losing to Katherine McPhee (YES!!!). she does have time to turn it around though so who knows.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Duffy on this one. I'm also picking Megan Fox to win the whole thing. Both of them need this win. I think it was 18th Floor who said that this match could very well determine who gets the number 1 seed. It seems ridiculous to think about such ramifications when the season just got started. But since those two were vying for that spot last year, it makes sense to think that they will be that good again this year. But losing in the first week is a big blow, especially for women who did so well last year, like Kim Kardashian. Both women are also competing in tougher divisions than they did last year (At least on paper. Let's see how the year turns out). But if those women do as well as they are hot, Megan and Audrina will be a little more battle tested before the playoff tournament comes around.

And the other feature I love about this contest are the pictures and videos National shows. I swear, looking at these pictures is like being in paradise. Ana Beatriz Barros is stunning. Looking at her portraits was a treat in itself. But I also love Olivia Wilde. I love her.

Katy Perry is the only one in this contest who can put on an outfit like that and still pull it off without having anyone think it looks atrocious. She has that kind of personality that matches with that outfit. And I love the closeups.

A lot of these pictures are big, and some of them are even BIGGER. Not that I'm complaining, though. Kate Beckinsale's pictures are very huge as well as Audrina's.

Speaking of her again, her pictures ... MY GOD...

I mean, even though I'm pulling for Megan, Audrina has a great sense as to what this contest is about and she is catering to us very, very well. I mean look at those pictures. Not only is she trying on different shoes, but the size of each picture really fills your hunger and you get nice dessert on top with the size of the closeups of her feet. Those pictures are simply amazing, and an instant classic.

Candice Swanepoel looks very nice in her pictures and so does Marisa. Marisa is a real beuaty, I swear. And with Candice in the same division as Megan, that is a race worth watching.

I enjoyed voting in this contest last year, and I'm already loving the potential that this year will bring to all of us.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim behind Carmen? Get the fuck outta here!

I saw Kim's pictures. Carmen's look great as well, but this is Kim Kardashian we're talking about here. Kim's feet are breathtaking. I want Kim to repeat as Champion and losing in her first match won't fly by me.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18th Floor, I love Olivia Wilde...but if we're strictly comparing feet here, Alba has her beat.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Nusuth, I guess it's kinda easy for someone to misinterpret what the other person is saying when they read a comment posted. I guess had you told me this face to face, I would be able to tell that you were just fooling around with me. My bad for taking that comment a little too seriously. However, I do accept the different view you have on AnnaLynne. I mean with the NFC looking pretty solid from top to bottom, winning the division is no easy task. Especially in the beginning of the season where everyone starts with no wins, no losses. With me, I'm not too worried about McCord's chances of winning her division because she dealt with Mendes and Underwood in last year's contest and did well enough to make the playoffs. The only difference is McPhee.

At the moment I'm typing this, AnnaLynne has just taken the lead for the first time this week. Now I'm pretty excited and my confidence in her is now very high. I hope this shift in power can hold on for another 24 hours.

For Combine, I guess we're looking at different feet here. I think Olivia can match up with Alba pretty well. I don't think a victory over Wilde is that easy. The same can be said for Alba. But I'm a fan of Olivia's feet.

I'm not saying you're crazy for not liking Olivia's feet. More than anything, I'm glad that everyone in here has different opinions of these women.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in, guys! I want part of this action, too.

It's certainly nice to be back here with all of you, ready for another season of vigorous debating. I wasn't sure if the season started this week or the week after, but thank goodness I'm here in time.

Looking at this roster, half of them are women who a lot of people recognize. The other half seems like women who a lot of people are not so familiar with. This will certainly be an interesting year because I would like to see how these new girls do. I wonder if the more popular, well-known women are going to be the same ones making the playoffs or if there will be a mixture of both? I was expecting different names, but after seeing these pictures, I can't complain about the new batch of women. National has done an excellent job of finding the girls and finding excellent pictures. Thanks for everything.

Now to business.

The first match that really caught my attention was Jessica Alba against Marisa Miller. I can understand Nusuth when he said, "damn you, sir." Because I felt the same way when I saw that match. Jessica Alba is my overall favorite to win this whole thing, and knowing how well Marisa did last year, I am so afraid that she'll wind up losing this. While I'm loving the pictures Jessica Alba has (she looks awesome in her "Shoe Dept." pics), Marisa's pictures are just as deadly. I'm not a big fan of Miller's at all. Yes, her feet are hot, but there's something about her that doesn't mix well with me. Anyway, even though I don't like Marisa too much, I will be disappointed (but not surprised) if Miller wins it.

Whoever is a fan of either Megan Fox or Audrina is in for their own version of hell. A lot of these women are not catching a break to begin this year. These matches are tough, and the pictures make them tougher.

With Megan, if she loses, that's when I'll start to think that all her magic will be gone. Megan was undefeated for such a long time, that you knew she was going to lose a match eventually. If she loses this match, people are going to look at Megan Fox differently. If she wins, then that reminds everyone that Megan still has what it takes. A win for Megan will work wonders for her. An Audrina loss won't damage her image. She'll do well regardless. I voted for Audrina because I don't like Megan Fox.

With Kim and Carmen, every year I've said it, and every time I've been proven wrong. Carmen Electra's time has come and gone. Kim's the defending champ, and I don't see Kim losing this one. I got Kim. Her pictures this week are top notch. I love every one of them.

Even though this contest just started, I'm going to make a prediction as to who will make the finals this year. In the AFC, I've got Kim Kardashian. I know Alba is my favorite, but my mind is going with Kim based on how popular everyone else makes her out to be in this contest. For the NFC, I had to think about this one for a bit. I thought about Audrina, but that wouldn't be a surprise anymore. My pick for the NFC is Katy Perry. I think that'll be a good finals: Kim vs. Katy.

Last year I wasn't a big fan of hers, but the more I see her, the more I'm coming to terms with myself that I'm liking her more and more. I'm loving Katy, actually.

As for what Combine Hunter (and in part, Nusuth) said, I'll take it a little further by saying that anyone picking Olivia Wilde, must be delusional. And I'm serious. The more I see Katy Perry, the more I like her. But the more I see Olivia, the more disgusted I get. I don't get what the appeal is about her.

By the way, National: those videos are great. Joanna Krupa is sizzling. In that video and in those pictures. But I voted for Emmanuelle. I liker her better.

And those two girls discussing that Megan match with Audrina, they made you feel as if you were actually part of their interaction. They said that it was up to us to decide. That got me to smile because it is up to us voters.

That's all I've got for now.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

It's an event that happens only once a year. But these women are chasing something that may happen only once in a lifetime: The Salvatore Ferragamo. This event that is defined by their relentless pursuit for world admiration. Through the years, these women attained worldwide recognition as women most sought after by the masses.

In this contest, these women will turn the page. For some, a new chapter will begin. For others, things can come to an end. These moments are captured in the imagination for anyone fortunate enough to have witness these encounters. In this event, the conditions are ideal: place, opponent, universe. And they... will... seize it. This is all in the name for the one guy who has started a legacy of foot appreciation in Hollywood. All for Ferragamo.

The place is here. The place is now.

Welcome to the National Fashionistas!

Great introduction to get us all involved and ready. Reading makes you realize that we're in for something special here.

Miranda Kerr looks like a doll in her pictures. I can count on this contest to deliver the goods on the pictures. And Miranda is an example of why this contest doesn't disappoint. I just love the pictures of her face, her body, legs and feet. Then her backside. Love every piece of it. I just love that you have a lot of models in this year's contest. Makes the contest hotter, I say. Speaking of models, even though I voted Miranda, I think Irina is someone who will make a lot of noise throughout the season. I've never heard of this girl until now, but from the way she looks, I don't think she's anyone to be messed with. Looking forward to seeing more from her in the weeks to come.

And Eva Longoria is never a let down. Again, thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us and for making this a great place to have fun and pleasure.

What got me to vote for Longoria over Lowndes were these pictures:

http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=UVGMNPBF4H_evelong10.jpg
http://img23.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=T1X30O7Q5L_evelong11.jpg

She's posing as if she won her division already. Love it.

I voted for Megan over Audrina. Megan's pictures are just killer sexy. I love her shoe department pictures better than Audrina's and Megan in a celebratory mood with the cake and all, it told me that she's down for having a good time. I think that with this win, Megan will get back on track and do what she's been doing all this time by winning.

But Carmen Electra is my favorite. I think Carmen will recapture her championship this year before riding off into the sunset once and for all. Sorry, Kim.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Megan Fox match has been going back and forth as of late. At one time, Megan had the lead. But now Audrina has taken that lead back. This now makes me wonder even more as to how this match is going to end.

Footfetish&martini is not going to like this news, but Carmen finds herself behind Kim. With just about twelve hours to go before voting closes, it's time for some clutch performances from some of these girls.

Now I'm starting to become nervous because Megan is behind Audrina. The clock is ticking.

And it's also nice to see some of the new girls doing well as well. Katrina Bowden is enjoying a nice lead. You know, if Katrina can hold onto this lead, she can find herself ahead in that division. I know it's Week 1, but at least she can be looking at the others from the rear view mirror, even if it's just for a little bit because Jessica and Olivia can certainly turn hot while there's still some months to go before playoff time. Jessica is in danger of losing to Marisa. Olivia is winning, but that lead could change (I hope not). And Katrina is taking care of Kristen Bell.

Good stuff!

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@foot_fashion_industry: I picked Olivia this week. Taking that delusion to the bank! [Laugh]

Seriously, though, I couldn't pick Ana in good conscience. She's just...lacking.

@18th Floor: Yeah, I know. Maybe if she brings out the big guns (i.e. her soles) later on, I'll change my mind. But as of this week, this is where I stand.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness. AnnaLynne McCord losing in her first match of the year. This is not how the magical season for AnnaLynne is supposed to start. Now with this loss, I have to worry a little bit more than I should because I feel as if this is the beginning of a long year for McCord.

Even though I get the comfort in knowing that she did make the match interesting by being ahead of Katharine late in the match, and the fact that she hung in there, shows that she still has it somewhat. But if it's all in a losing effort, then it becomes a huge disappointment.

DAMN IT, my mind is running crazy as to who National has in store for her next week. She needs a quick win in order for me to get back on the happy track again.

Other matches were great to watch. Kim lost. And Megan Fox came back to win her match. WOW! I am impressed. Megan came through. This sends the type of message to the rest of the NFC that she's still here. That can only mean trouble for anyone else in that class, including my AnnaLynne.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been a long time ago since our last champion was crowned. She has spent the entire off-season ravishing in her celebration as the World's Best and basking in all of the perks that come with that title.

Now that that has been put behind us, the new year means a fresh new start. The new year means new expectations from the new women to have a the grandest stage to set the names, and perhaps a legacy, for themselves. For the veterans, it means that the Fashionistas a the place to build on their résumés as women who hold a place men's interest, a place to show everyone that they are amongst the modern day greats that can be added to the list of women who have made an impact in Hollywood from the Silent Era all the way through to this day and age of fast information and greater access to your favorite starlets.

----

THE STANDINGS

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Katrina Bowden 1-0-0-1.000
Olivia Wilde 1-0-0-1.000
Jessica Alba 0-1-0-.000
Kristen Bell 0-1-0-.000

Division II

Joanna Krupa 1-0-0-1.000
Marisa Miller 1-0-0-1.000
Ana Beatriz Barros 0-1-0-.000
Jessica Szohr 0-1-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 1-0-0-1.000
Stacy Keibler 1-0-0-1.000
Jessica Lowndes 0-1-0-.000
Kim Kardashian 0-1-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Longoria 1-0-0-1.000
Miranda Kerr 1-0-0-1.000
Adriana Lima 0-1-0-.000
Irina Shayk 0-1-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 1-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 0-1-0-.000
Jenna Dewan 0-1-0-.000
Jennifer Aniston 0-1-0-.000

Division II

Katy Perry 1-0-0-1.000
Victoria Justice 1-0-0-1.000
Audrina Patridge 0-1-0-.000
Kelly Brook 0-1-0-.000

Division III

Alessandra Ambrosio 1-0-0-1.000
Candice Swanepoel 1-0-0-1.000
Megan Fox 1-0-0-1.000
Emmanuelle Chriqui 0-1-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Mendes 1-0-0-1.000
Katharine McPhee 1-0-0-1.000
AnnaLynne McCord 0-1-0-.000
Carrie Underwood 0-1-0-.000

----

THE DEFENSIVE WORLD CHAMPION, COURTESY OF THE ICON

This new season is already on shaken grounds by the fact that Kim Kardashian is a champion on the defensive. The drama has reached a boiling point by the end of the first week. A clear case was one we just witnessed. Kim Kardashian losing to one of her best friends, who's also her fiercest rival in Carmen Electra. The first great rivalry in Fashionistas history has now been taken for a new spin because Kim has an uphill battle to pass Carmen, who almost never loses a match. With all the time in the world still remaining, Kim has the time to get ahead of Carmen in the standings.

From the time these two have been paired into the same Division, everyone knew that this can be a never-ending battle to see who can get deliver the deadliest blow. This rivalry has taken on a whole new interest, and everyone will definitely have their eyes on Kim to see if she is really what champions are made off and get herself out of the mess that she has now gotten herself into. For the first time, I feel as if this rivalry has gotten ugly. It's only fitting that Carmen Electra can do this to Kim Kardashian to begin the season. Will Karma rear it's ugly head and return Carmen the favor towards the end of the season? That is what this contest is made of: great storylines and fantastic endings that makes everything a masterful work of art.

For a champion, it's about perseverance. As champion, Kim has to consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.

For Kim, that place is to win the Salvatorre Ferragamo.

----

THE RETURN OF KATHARINE McPHEE

For those who are relatively new to this contest, allow me to introduce you to someone who has been another popular girl in the years this contest was on.

Katharine McPhee participated in the first and second seasons of this contest. In the first season, she was this close from becoming the Number 1 seed in the NFC until Alessandra Ambrosio came along and ruined those plans in Week 17 of that year. That resulted in a tie, which placed her as the Number 3 seed, thus competing in the first round of the playoffs, thus losing out on chance to win the World Title.

Her second year was just okay. I decided not to bring her back for last year's event, and now I think the time is right for her to recapture the magic she has in Season One and this time go for everything and not settle for less. She is very loved in here and I have never come across a comment from anyone saying anything terrible about her, whether it was about her feet or her personality in general.

I guess AnnaLynne McCord has not been formally introduced to her until last night. AnnaLynne does not have an easy schedule this season, and it will interesting to see if she will become the victim of the Honeymoon Effect or if she'll show everyone that she's still quite popular and relevant in Foot Fetish Hollywood.

This win is a nice welcome-back for Katharine and a message to the rest of the NFC that even though it's full of stars, she's one of them too.

----

MODELINA

I don't think there has ever been a year where I have had this many SuperModels in one contest.

Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Ana Beatriz Barros
Candice Swanepoel
Irina Shayk
Marisa Miller
Miranda Kerr

In fact, Division IV of the AFC is the first Division in history to have three SuperModels occupying it.

Kelly Brook and Joanna Krupa are also models, but not to the level that the other women are. Jenna Dewan does not count. She used to model. She's now classified as an actress.

With many models in this contest, being as hot as they are, this could very well be the Year of the Modelinas.

----

OFFICIAL SYMBOLS OF THE CLASSES

I made Marisa Miller the OFFICIAL Symbol of the American Female Class because she embodies the return of the all-American supermodel. Not since Cindy Crawford ruled the catwalk has a pinup born and bred on U.S. soil so thoroughly captured the imagination of the American male. That's why she is the official spokeswoman for the AFC, American being the key word.

With Candice, I wanted someone who's very alluring, quite charming, someone who's highly and yet subtly enticing. Someone who brought a different feel to how the NFC was going to be voiced. When she speaks, her accent draws you in and you become spellbound to anything she says.

She is the Centerpiece of the NFC and she knows what the standards of beauty is all about.

To be in the same division with Megan Fox makes this story all the more interesting. We have a girl who doesn't know how to lose and someone who is the go-to girl of her class. Another great rivalry can be in the makings.

----

DIVISION IV

Here's an interesting fact that'll make everyone pay attention to both Division IVs. These are the first two divisions in NF Fashionistas history to have three different division champions competing at the same time.

In the AFC, Eva Longoria was the first one. Then it was Lima. Last, we had Miranda Kerr. All three of them won division championships for that division and it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

In the NFC, first it was Katharine McPhee, then Eva Mendes, then AnnaLynne McCord. Every woman I've mentioned was champion of Division IV at one time or another, and what makes it even more interesting is that NONE of them has ever finished a season with a losing record. NONE. Even though Carrie Underwood's second year in the contest, she's another who didn't finish last season with a losing record. The only brand new girl in all of this is Irina Shayk.

With both Divisions being that competitive, the world awaits as to who will buckle under the pressure. Someone is likely to finish this season with a losing record, and I want to see who that girl is.

----

MEGAN FOX -- THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

In her first match of the season, Megan Fox came across the same girl who she lost her previous match to in the NFC Championship.

I agree with some of the comments already made in that Megan needed this match a little more than Audrina did. For is Megan lost to start the season, Megan would've gone from someone who was the most intimidating force the contest has ever witnessed to someone who was just average, on the verge of becoming forgettable all in one breath.

How someone that dominant can become relegated to insignificance so quickly would've been one of the more fascinating stories that only this contest can tell. If there was any victory that has saved her life, this match was it.

Megan was behind for 95- to 98 percent of the match. Megan finally caught up to Audrina for the first time when there was little time left. But Megan received the unwillingness it takes to win the important matches when the time calls for it most.

With Audrina, I have no reason to believe that she'll suffer the same effects that Scarlett Johansson did when she lost to Megan in Week 1 of last year. Megan is a different story. The Resurrection of the Assassin relied on this match against this girl (Audrina), and now the NFC is going to have a lot of focus focusing on them.

For Audrina, such a loss is a time to reflect and getting back to reminding everyone why she is the defending NFC Champion.

In Week 2, she has a match against a girl who already has a win. A win over such a girl who re-boost her confidence a little more than a victory over someone who already has a loss.

For Megan Fox, she seeks to reek havoc just like she did back then. Only this time, after seeing her get the win during the final moments of the match to Audrina, it seems like Megan has added a new weapon to her arsenal: playing possum.

----

Last night, the first week came to an end as we embark on a new series to see which female will don this year's Salvatore Ferragamo. The National Fashionistas is the foot fetish contest that is dedicated to him and his legendary influence from the shoe fashion industry.

Ferragamo had been one of the pioneers of fashion made in Italy. For the shoemaker, fashion and culture have always been linked. Ferragamo began making shoes for Hollywood stars for both on and off the set in California in the 1920s. The shoe, after all, is perhaps the most famous of fetish objects. And if the shoe is a fetish, what could be more sexy than shoes made for legendary stars as Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner, Katherine Hepburn, Marlene Dietrich, and Bette Davis?

Salvatore Ferragamo, From Autobiography Shoemaker of Dreams --

"Normally I do not institute new fashions. There are a number of dress and shoe designers who struggle to be -different- for the sake of being different, meaning that they want to impose a startling new fashion line upon the woman. Bbut if designers must wait for their customers to become conscious of new styles who, then, determines fashion? The answer is: new fashion begin in the mind of the designer. He must not stifle all his ideas merely because the world is not yet ready for them. I have no reason."

Anyone who is a shoe designer looks to him as the ultimate inspiration and dedication on continuing the trademark that makes shoe fashion the essential and most asthetic appeal for marvel and sexual appeal. In this contest, we will act on his behalf to continue his legacy by donning Present Day fashionistas with quite sexy, dainty, and delicious shoes from the Ferragamo fashion line.

The Ferragamo's is our version of the Vince Lombardi trophy. In Foot Fetish Hollywood, this is the most coveted prize in the business.

----

On a much lighter note, since Valentines Day is around the corner, I have a message from a few women (two of them from this contest) with some simple advice for anyone who has a date on February 14th.

A Message From the Angels --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGdLqZLni4U

----

Thanks to everyone who has voted and given support to this game. I really appreciate it.

Week 2 will begin on Tuesday night with new matches that could make things even more complicated.

Until then, see you soon.

--National

[ February 12, 2011, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links