Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sleepy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sleepy feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear so many stories of guys getting off on their girlfriends feet while she is sleeping. Is it really possible to do that or does the women know what's happening to her feet.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends. I mean sure that is possible. I have done it both ways. Where I for my sake was pretending that she was asleep however she was definitely aware of what was going on but knows I want to think she is asleep. And I have done it for real where she was completely asleep and I couldn't sleep so I had my way with them. Now I would tell her the next day it wasn't where I had to hide it. But I am sure that that happens all the time as well.

But I guess the simple answer is yes obviously it is possible.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reinforcedtoemo:
Is it really possible to do that or does the women know what's happening to her feet.

it is really possible to do that.

sometimes though, a girl might see you start out doing the stuff and then she falls asleep on you because we are so untalented at keeping her interested.

can be a slippery slope, but at least she fell asleep instead of saying stop LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it a couple of days ago actually, but got busted. I finished up rolled over to snooze and then she moved her foot into the little puddle I left. Something along the line of "no self control" was some of the words I remember her uttering. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My beautiful wife is too light of a sleeper for me to pull this off. She has even said, feel free to have my feet as I sleep...of course when I try, she stirs and wakes. LOL! But she is so awsome for letting me try.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LEDaemon thats hilarious!!! Very frequently as me and the girlfriend are bedding down, I give her 'foot lovin'' which, as per her preference usually includes a good foot rub with or without lotion and includes some reflexology techniques (sometimes it stops at that if I really just wanna treat her and enjoy the footrub myself and amazingly dont feel the need to get all the way into it), and progresses to full on worship and me [Jerkoff] often times it is just me going down there, taking off her socks for some smelling and foot worship, etc. ... usually she falls asleep or has the intention of going to sleep when I do it. Sometimes if I ask and sometimes if I dont ask she participates and wiggles them a lot for me, puts them on my face, or if she really feels like treating ME, gives me a nice sexy slow footjob.

But usually it is the thing of me with a 'rag' (dirty shirt, whatever) down at her feet kissing all over them and worshipping, etc. while she falls asleep. We separate me having my way with her feet with our sex although we do combine it all sometimes, but usually its just straight sex with her maybe rubbing around on me a little with her feet, or me playing with her feet for myself, loll.

I HAVENT ever gone for her feet when she is already asleep... I guess mostly because I just dont really have that interest, I prefer her interacting.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But seeing as I havent really answered any of your questions loll... it depends whether she would wake up if I were worshipping her feet while she was asleep. Usually shes a heavy sleeper, but sometimes she wakes up easily. Possible? Definitely I think and Im sure many guys do it.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife falls asleep quickly and then she's out cold. No problem playing with her feet, plus I have her permission anyway. She sometimes falls asleep while I'm giving her a foot massage. It's funny because she even falls asleep in the middle of changing channels on the TV.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True story:

Years ago I fooled around with a friends feet while she slept. She woke up with sorta a WTF but did more making fun of me than actually being mad that I more or less raped her drowsy toes. (We've clowned around a lot and have been somewhat intimate with each other so it wasn't completely outta the blue.) To this day there is the story of how joey fucked danas sleeping feet.

Last week we met up to drink and after drinking way too much, her and our mutual friend basically begged me to rub their feet. Of course id oblige. I joked that she had better not fall asleep. She told me "I don't even care just rub my feet." I looked at our mutual friend who admitted she heard her say it in case I needed a witness (lol).

Needless to say she passed out in a drunken coma and not only did I have my way, but I took pics too (yeah I can postem if u like). I got a facebook message the other day from friend number 2 that friend number 1 vaguely remembers something funny goin on and that I better have not messed on her couch.

Good times!

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife takes ambien so not only has i been able to take advantage of her feet while asleep but have actually had sex with her while she is unconscious. she actually encouraged me to do it saying it was a huge turn on. it's been a while since we did it though.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philgill11   Email Philgill11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was so drunk one time I could have put shoes on her, changed her feet into pantyhose etc. But I did kiss and lick them and enjoy myself while she lay there with her beautiful size 6s mine for the taking. It was erotic in that naughty way that intensifies the excitement.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have definetly gotten away with some feet sniffing while girls have slept. Especially in college when they passed out. I remember one girl in particular had the best smelling feet ever. We were both to drunk to have sex so we both passed out. I woke up in the middle of the night and layed my head on the other side by her feet.I spent the rest of the night slowly removing her socks and lightly sniffing. Then I just planted my face and started jerking it. I love beautiful girls with Stinky feet. Love love love stinky feet. This girl was on the volleyball team and must of been wearing her work out shoes because her feet were the perfect stink, I even stole her socks.. We didn't hook up after that but I loved seeing her in the gym working out knowing that I had my face buries in those stinky soles. And love checking up on her on facebook to see if she has any sole shots..
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
True story:

... I took pics too (yeah I can postem if u like).

I think I speak for many when I say "please do!"
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl is a pretty heavy sleeper so I've done my fair share of sleepy foot fun as well. Mostly occurs while she's busy with her monthly cycle & I'm giving her a foot rub before bed. She'll fall asleep & I'll finish up with her feet... As that's all I'm going to get at that point [Wink] I'm sure most of the time she's somewhat awake, occasionally she'll start massaging my gear with her toes but there are also times when she's really out. Either way there's lots of fun to be had. The only rule she has is to clean her feet up after I'm done [Big Grin]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dunedain
Board Regular
Member # 42388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dunedain   Author's Homepage   Email Dunedain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have kissed, smelt , licked and fucked my wifes feet as she sleeps on many occasions and she is very happy for me to do this. Often this starts with me telling her I want to while she is awake and her responding in various ways. Sometimes she asks me to just rub my cum into her feet/body when im done other times she tells me I have to lick it off like her dirty bitch,and sometimes she will make me sleep with my face against her feet all night.

I have also kissed and licked the feet of my slave during the night while shes asleep but the advantage here is I can just wake her up when it becomes to much for me and have her please me.

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links