Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Airport Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Airport Feet
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anybody noticed to abundance of feet at airport security? I work on security at an airport and in regards to feet im in heaven especialy as a new precedure is to sit people down make them raise their barefeet in the air and wand their feet and legs with a hand held metal detector. pretty good when women wear flip flops and shoes without socks.
Just a heads up if any of you fly any time soon.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you one of the guys who scans people? Man, you must have a dream job!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I bet it's great getting yelled at and being called all sorts of names and searching fat old dudes all day.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after many of my travels, one thing i've learned.... small scanning rooms with carpets.. bad recipie... the place stinks worse than a gym locker.. yuk!!

other than that.. i'm sure there are a few gems you run into often.. but for the most part... must not be the best sights

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I travel alot for work and indeed... airports are a great place to see feet, particulary at security as everyone must take of their shoes when passing through the metal detectors.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heads up? Hasn't this been the common practice for the last ten years?

When I fly I go through security like I'm standing in line for the soup nazi.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Granted that only a small percentage of people are attractive young women but theres still alot coming through so theres always something nice to look at amongst the not so nice. Removing of shoes has been common practice for years now but recently we are to sit people down and extend their legs out to wand their feet and legs thus showing their bare soles for everyone to see.
Well thats in the UK anyway not sure about the TSA in the states

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flying today and saw lots of nice looking bare feet. Favorite sight was a 20 something with really nice feet pulling up her pants legs post- scan to put her lace up sandals back on. Got to see the whole show while I put my shoes back on.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philgill11   Email Philgill11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had her feet felt up by an airport security. I was so damned hot watching...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Airports, before all of this security back in the 1970s/80s I would go to the my local airport (atlanta Ga.) and sit in the area where the planes was coming in from the states with the warm to hot area of the world. I mean hot babes, tan, and shit my head were spinning around like I was watching a tennis match.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love that job just fine if I didn't have to scan man feet.
[Puke]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links