Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More acceptance for foot fetish but only superficially...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More acceptance for foot fetish but only superficially...
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that the overall image surrounding foot fetishes is always improving on a certain level. For example more foot related pedicure stuff, tattoos, toe-rings, scenes in movies, ahh football coaches etc. However, when it comes down to actual foot type play, sucking toes, licking feet, footjobs etc it still seems taboo for many people. For example, if I told my friends I thought a girls feet were sexy I would hear laughing or at least be questioned about it. Also, it is amazing how many different interpretations there are surrounding the word fetish. Everything from an obsessive compulsion to a fun bedroom activity. What needs to be done to increase the acceptance of FEET being sexy!?
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the more people there are who just rock their foot fetish like its the coolest and most un-embarrassing thing in the world, combined with being very approachable, 'normal', fun and in every way non creepy people, having great personalities and a great attitude about it, totally blowing off and being unaffected by any negativity whatsoever about their unique taste, the better the whole thing will be portrayed.

I think Hollywood celebs and whatnot coming out with it and just the rise in general of people being out about it is already kinda doign the trick, but every case of a B&E where the family gardener wakes up the housewife by sucking her toes sets us back.

I think that episode on MTV TrueLife called 'I have a fetish' was really good where it showed a completely comfortable and confident, normal guy with a foot fetish, a young average type of guy with tattoos and hoodies going out to bars with friends and dating hot girls... sad that such superficial things make an impression on the general population culture wise but I think portrayals like that are really good for us.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think that episode on MTV TrueLife called 'I have a fetish' was really good where it showed a completely comfortable and confident, normal guy with a foot fetish
[Laugh]
really? is that what you got out of that??? i think you missed the thread that discussed that show. they game came across totally obsessed and was more into feet than the girl. he objectified them like crazy which is exactly what women hate.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i think you missed the thread that discussed that show. they game came across totally obsessed

do you know if thread still exists? would like to see a link if possible

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see what you mean nusuth but I thought it wasnt a bad portrayal... then again its not like I have any evidence of people having the reaction I described to it... my girlfriend caught it and it made her feel like she understands it a lot more and shes now more open and enjoying of it, its less of a mystery.
Im using her as my basis, and she literally had Sex in The City with the little snively, annoying, creepy shoe salesman in glasses, and me, loll..

With that she got to see a guy going around in bars and girls obliging him, not being thrown in jail or beaten up or thrown out of places for having a foot fetish, and a guy with friends who all knew and didnt really care. I thought he was overall less creepy and less like the kind of 'social reject', 'voyeur' type of model I feel like gives us a negative image. I felt liek the whole episode's tone was showing normal people just like everybody else who live with an 'abnormal' interest (fetish). But you are right about the guy needing to tone it down a little bit as far as what he expected from his girlfriend, no girl would go for a guy having absolutely no self control and salivating and being all over their feet at his ever whim, thats as if the girl is not as much of a person in the relationship. Anyways... interesting

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links