Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do guys/girls do foot fetish activities who don't have a foot fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do guys/girls do foot fetish activities who don't have a foot fetish?
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking about this the other day. Do you think you really need to have a foot fetish to enjoy using feet in the bedroom? Also if someone enjoyed these activities would it then they had a foot fetish? I wonder how often couples involve foot play spontaneously who do not feel they have a foot fetish.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this! I just wonder how much foot fetish activity goes on when neither partner has a foot fetish!
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is they probably do, but without the "gusto" that we do it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think so. They may use their feet as a flirt at most, but I don't see nothing more if they dont got a fetish
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends on how open minded and exploratory the couple is. I was with the same female partner for 7 years and we were pretty creative in (and out of) the bedroom. It was wayyy before I got a serious interest in feet. She and I did have some lesbo foot fun but it was more of a one-off kind of experimental thing. I liked it but at the time I thought it was a bit weird to ask for it again and we were already on to trying other things so I kind of forgot about it.

I'm sure there's plenty of foot massaging going on in non-foot fetish households. Less so the toe sucking... even less so footjobs. Just my guess.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:

You don't have to have a foot fetish to enjoy your girlfriend rubbing her foot on your cock while you're eating her pussy.

You have to remember that some people find feet disgusting.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links