Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lookin for foot queen in my area. Any suggestions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lookin for foot queen in my area. Any suggestions?
fem_foot_luver1975
Board Regular
Member # 42048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fem_foot_luver1975   Email fem_foot_luver1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people. I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for a foot queen in the Tucson area or anywhere in Arizona. I've just moved here and I'm is deperate need of some pretty feet. Are there any sites or anything that could point me in the right direction? I have posted some pics of a girlfriend of mine steph and you can see I LOVE PRETTY FEET! I am missing the attention I gave and received from her her feet. Unfortunately I've moved away from her and and I'm on the hunt. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,
E

--------------------
[IMG]http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc360/th_829314462_stephfootjobredo_wusavatar_ 123_360lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately this forum isn't the best for finding women for personal encounters... although many are interested in providing media/items if you like that. I'd suggest backpage.com or craigslist.com (in that order) if you're looking for any "niche"... however, in my experience all specific solicitations for foot-play are low-yield, and you're better off finding a woman that wants to fuck you and convincing her to indulge you [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links