Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Contributors from other foot boards...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contributors from other foot boards...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do surf other foot sites/boards to get my content of sexy feet. I only post my pics here of my lovely wife's beautiful feet. It is where I feel the most comfortable doing so. On rare occasions, I do comment on the contributions from the other boards, too.

While we are quite happy making Wu's our preferred choice to post and contribute our pics and thoughts, sometimes I do come across members from other foot fetish boards where I do wish they were an active member here on Wu's. If they would bring their amazing pics here to Wu's to post and contribute, it would be great to see.

I know it sounds odd, but it does happen on occasion. I see what they have to offer, and think they would make a great addition to Wu's and yet do not see them posting here.

Does any one else share this experience, or thought?

My most recent experience came when surfing around the mousepad. There is a member whos pics are stunning and really showcase his amazing wife. He would be welcomed here, and appreciated for sure.

Anyways...pardon my rambling, but wanted to at least throw this out to the members here for comments.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have felt the same way so I don't think it sounds odd. The only other site I use is the mousepad and there are definitely users over there I wish were on here because I just simply like it here better.

I am very curious to know who the one you are referring too because just from seeing posts around here I think we have similar taste and am curious if we are thinking of the same person. Its a long shot but I wouldn't be surprised.

But as for the original question my answer as stated is yes it happens often actually.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two actually from the mousepad that I would like to see migrate here to Wu's. The first is "Teestoes/Mrs. Robinson". I always enjoyed their story, and of course thought her/their contributions were amazing. Very sexy feet, and always appreciative comments.

The most recent one is "wifefeet20". Wow, and I mean Wow! Her feet and body are spectacular. If you do not take my word on it, check her/them out on the mousepad, or check out their flickr gallery under the same handle.

I would really like to see both of these contributors find their way over to Wu's and become regular members here.

And thank you for your thoughts and contributions, both on this thread and what you bring to Wu's.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been to another foot board in awhile. So perhaps I'm not the right guy to ask.

But, of the ones I have been to, Wu's is undoubtedly the best. There's an embarrassment of riches here, and not just of the "amateur" variety.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNEW IT!! Haha, wifefeet20 has the hottest pics and thread ever over there. I honestly can't get away from it. That truly is who I was thinking about.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MOUSEPAD has a lot of fools over there, but they also have some GREAT posters. You have to search for SARA777 over there, in the foot pictures section. Her foot pictures are fantastic, so sexy! I also like edecacc's thread a lot. His wife is very sexy, she has a gorgeous friend, and the two women have had foot fights. There are pictures of both their feet pressed against each other, very hot! Great sole shots there too! Check them out!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Hey Waz...

Indeed wifefeet 20 is amazing to see, and yes her feet are spectacular. It's not just her feet though, it's also how she poses and how he frames her body and feet in the pic. They have it down bigtime. I would really like to see them posting here at Wu's.

And yes, the pad members are not always encouraging or supportive as the Wu's members, but they do have some great contributors indeed. I will have to take some time to look up your suggestions, Royals22262.

Regards,
2swift

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you like my suggestions. Also you must check out the thread there by SOMMER, MY WIFE'S GORGEOUS FEET.....they are so gorgeous, it is crazy! BIG, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL FEET!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best contributors who I've seen that haven't made accounts at Wu's (as far as I know) are the following:
Kenrug,
TinyDick,
Moose,
FeetEverydayFeet,
Wanocki,
Wotan,
Boriszeke,
& Tread

These men are all truly in a league of their own.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to toot my own horn but i'm redcard1982 over at the mousepad and i'm pretty great over there TOO!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

^Yeah but you are also over here so that would be why you weren't mentioned. We are just discussing those over there we like but who aren't a member on this site as well you know what i mean?
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Anybody check out posters SARA777, SOMMER, and EDECACC over at the MOUSEPAD? I would LOVE to know if you like my suggestions or not. Please share your oppinions here, and or thoughts. THANKS!
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm.. i would check them out but of course i cant get anyone to approve my requests to enter the restricted areas. i applied about 6, 7, 8+ months ago and no response. the mods there fucking suck. no one knows anything and no one will answer any questions.
even tho i see a ton of others posting links to their own sites, they banned my link and even my avatar pic which is the same one i have here. ok, there's NO reason for that!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I do surf other foot sites/boards to get my content of sexy feet. I only post my pics here of my lovely wife's beautiful feet. It is where I feel the most comfortable doing so. On rare occasions, I do comment on the contributions from the other boards, too.

While we are quite happy making Wu's our preferred choice to post and contribute our pics and thoughts, sometimes I do come across members from other foot fetish boards where I do wish they were an active member here on Wu's. If they would bring their amazing pics here to Wu's to post and contribute, it would be great to see.

Maybe someone from another board is saying the same thing about you? You want someone to do something your not willing to do (For respectful reasons). Just a different way to look at things.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links