Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pittsburgh (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pittsburgh
freshguy8709
Board Regular
Member # 41559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshguy8709   Email freshguy8709   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Is anyone of the boards from the Steel City? It seems like no one here has either a foot fetish or even an acceptance of it. Am I the only one having trouble finding women in this city who are open to us?

--------------------
-mike m

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I'd be smelling these feet ASAP if I were you!

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Domination/foot-fetish-30/5131199

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freshguy8709
Board Regular
Member # 41559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshguy8709   Email freshguy8709   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually contacted her! haha. She was a phony

--------------------
-mike m

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd assume that most people don't go around saying they have the fetish like every other town you go to. [Smile] Are you just seeking someone as a friend in the area, or are you talking about a foot hook up sort of thing?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live about an hour and a half North of you. I've never had any problem with the girls from the 'Burgh; love the feet, hate the accent.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...why was the backpage girl a phoney?

Seem to have taken the time to setup a page with quite a few pictures geared towards a foot guy.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in PGH and I have found alot of women open to foot fetish, I think it's all how you go about it I guess. Be up front and honest about your fetish, they will usually respect your honesty and they will usually be more open to it.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven2
Board Regular
Member # 8141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steven2   Author's Homepage   Email steven2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from PGH and I have had mild success meeting women open to it. I just try my luck on the southside at the bars haha
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Pittsburgh too. Some girls are cool with it some aren't.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven2
Board Regular
Member # 8141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steven2   Author's Homepage   Email steven2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburgh foot lovers should unite and found a foot club or something here.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven2
Board Regular
Member # 8141

Attention Pittsburgh foot lovers, we should band together and form a foot party here or something.
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try

www.footsessions.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven2
Board Regular
Member # 8141

Hey all, Pittsburgh foot lovers, anyone else in the area..?
Archi
Board Regular
Member # 34464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archi   Email Archi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was born in Pittsburgh, if that helps. 1970, to be exact. But I was adopted at the age of three months and lived most of my life two hours east in Altoona.

My wife (and all my previous girlfriends) knows about my foot fetish, and I've found, over the years, that about half are "open" to it--i.e., about half love getting foot massages and pedicures.

I have just been lucky, I guess.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The University scene in and around Pittsburgh is the place to go. The college girls are into parties and playing, and the bar scene around the schools is hoping. A big smile, care free attitude, a sense of humor, and fun attitude, can work wonders. A little alcohol and charm can get you far. Dress nice, be nice, confident,don't show or have fear, be open, and you will surprise yourself on how lucky you could get. You have to be in the game, to play!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links