Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any Unexpected Foot Interests Arise As You Get Deeper Into Your Fetish With a Girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Unexpected Foot Interests Arise As You Get Deeper Into Your Fetish With a Girl?
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im asking if anyone has had aspects of their fetish that they didnt enjoy arise just from a certain girlfriend, or exploring it with girls in general.

I know this is basic stuff to some of you, and most of you are quite experienced indeed... I have gone from now caring AT ALL about foot smell to it being over half of my arousal when I indulge my foot fetish. I always want to smell my girl's feet while Im worshipping them, it has become almost more dominant in my 'sessions' with her than kissing and licking really...

this topic sprang up in my mind because frequently I will go smell her shoes at her house ( she has a lot of different pairs of flats, sandals, and some boots and sneakers, etc.)... some of the flats, sneakers and boots really stink and I am so used to and turned on by her smell now. She has darkened spots from sweat and toe prints in everything and her feet sweat a decent amount. If she is resting barefeet on my skin I notice they get warm and moist just from the contact.

She left her ballet flats from last night at MY house today, something she hasnt ever dont, guess she brought other shoes to wear today.. and I cant stay away from them!!! The smell is terrific and I cant wait to smell her feet and kiss and lick them tonight!...

So smelling I never cared about, and shoes I never cared about but now I certainly am acting like a shoe fetishist, I totally jerk off now with her shoes to smell when theyre around... either her shoes and a phone vid of her feet, or pics and vids fo other girls' feet online with no smelling.

This happen to anyone else? Has your foot love and exploration of it given rise to an interest in niches of the foot fetish that you thought you had no interest in?

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell has always been my first love; so, no, I haven't changed that much: But welcome to the club, my friend.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I TOO LOVE, LOVE the smell of a woman's pretty well taken care of feet! They have to look nice, and feminine, and pretty, then, however they smell is AWESOME and a complete turn on for me.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was the same way...at first the few and far between feet I got had to be cleaned...

...then with time I got a couple nicely scented whiffs...

...then dated a woman in a long distance romance...and I asked her for some socks...and she sent some that were much more stronger then I wanted...but one day I was feeling amourous...and probably had a drink or two in me...and I put those super strong socks right to my nose and at first it was repulsion...but it quickly turned to a very strong arousal...and since that day I got hooked on a strong smell.

Funny...when we finally were together one day...we had sex...no feet involved...I was spent afterwards...she wanted more...I was 'tired'...and she put her sole right to my nose and I got a whiff and my boy went from a flat tire to solid rubber in less then 2 seconds...I still remember hearing her saying 'WHOA!' in astonishment...

...man I miss her feet and those socks she made for me... [Cry] (

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find my tastes constantly changing. Sometimes I'll prefer clean feet, or smelly feet, painted or unpainted toenails, etc., then switch around and not like or like any of those things. Now, while I do like clean, soft feet, I also notice I almost always like them dirty. I think when feet are dirty, it outlines the heel and the side of the foot more. It's like natural make-up for the foot. =P

Anyway, I suppose the most interesting thing is watching myself go in and out of foot-phases.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thread, I remember finding this site and I was limited as to what was "My Thing"...I never thought about smell or soles at the time. I was a toes and arches man. After hanging out here on Wu's, I learned to appreciate many other facets of female feet. Foot sniffers seem more passionate about that part of the fetish. So I started doing it more. I learned to appreciate the soles because I was puzzled. How could a person like feet and only see the soles? So I started paying more attention to that area also. Some how that lead to trampling. This wasn't a sexual thing. It was more like massaging. I would get a semi boner from it though...Wifey would be sitting on the couch and I would lay on my stomach with her pressing the ball of her feet into my upper back muscles..OMG...I wasn't really into foot jobs or sucking toes...Now these are major parts of "My Thing". My motto is have an open mind and allow "Your thing" to be what ever you like...Don't set boundaries. Allow your self room to grow. I did and I'm having a ball.

Special thanks to you guys here at Wu's. I don't post as much as I used to but I still hit the site a couple of times during the week. You guys taught me alot...

Before Wu's, my fetish consisted of looking at feet. Maybe playing with the toes or looking at them during sex or manual by the wifey...Foot massages...SMH

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell is awesome and can be such a huge turn on! My girl is so cute that when I'm kissing her or boning her, the thought in my mind of just how stinky her feet are and the actual thought of the smell, it drives me hard through the roof! You also mentioned the flats being left behind. Oh whenever my g/f goes to take a shower and leaves those behind, freshly removed, my god. It's pure heaven! [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never 'got' soles before coming on here and listening and thinking about how crazy some guys are about them. i can totally appreciate them now. i love seeing my wife's feet propped on the edge of the couch or seeing them sticking out from under sheets now.

smelling? sorry guys. i've tried it a dozen times and i just dont get it. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleMissSugarToes
Board Regular
Member # 42291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleMissSugarToes   Author's Homepage   Email LittleMissSugarToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six years ago I knew nothing about foot fetish... and I dont think my husband knew much about it either. Now its a major part of our sex life and I have to say I LOVE it! We started with foot massages, then toe sucking, footjobs, lots and lots of pics and videos, home pedicures, and now we make clips to sell online and I have to say our sex is better than ever! I love browsing the clip sites and on here and learning about new stuff! Im interested in trying crush and shoejobs and guys who are into dirty feet and shoes. I have even had some guys interested in buying my shoes, socks and stockings! I have to say that I think any fetish is an ever-evolving thing and you will continue to expand your tastes and long as you keep exploring!

--------------------
~ Little Miss Sugar Toes ~
www.clips4sale.com/store/44002
www.kinkbomb.com/studio/sugar_toes
Follow me on Twitter! LilMsSugarToes

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! Yes! From the time I was...probably a baby, I don't know, but definitely as far back as I could remember my love of feet was strictly visual. I never had any contact with them, but to me seeing the feet of a woman--ANY woman of any age (except my mother of course) was a huge turn on. Always had a thing for tickling as well. Even had a tomboyish friend in my building who was cute but for some reason I was not attracted to her at a young age. (I am now, and of course she is a lesbian.)

But it wasn't until Fall of 1996, 3 years after discovering masturbation and still two months shy of being with a girl for the first time, I realized literally out of nowhere that I really wanted to lick a girl's feet. I want to know how I came to like feet as a kid, and why would I not think of worshiping them until such an advanced age of 18? How does the interest advance without even experimenting or actually doing it with a girl? I was alone and studying a book on the 'Age of Enlightenment' when it suddenly came to me and I scribbled the words 'Playfully devour a lover's foot' on my notebook. God Bless Feet.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never knew I liked the smell until I smelled them properly for the first time.

My GF would always run off and wash them before she let me anywhere near them and it was torture when I finally realised what I liked and she kept washing them.

One day though we were getting ready for a halloween party and she was dressed up in a school uniform type thing and I confessed to her as we were fucking that I loved the smell of her feet. My dick was like petrified wood I thought it might snap off.

Also didn't realise that I liked veiny feet for a while - it's often like that, that you find something you were maybe a little bit turned off by is actually something that ends up being ridiculously arousing.

Never used to like going down on my GF if it was wet but now I take a straw!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During foreplay, I have found that first thing I want to do is rub her soft soles across my scruffy day old beard. I love that feeling and it is a big turn on for me and she loves it as well.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some things that will never change about me - I don't like nail polish, I don't like dirty feet, I'd hate for her feet to touch my genitals.

But yeah I never used to like the smell but now it's quite important!

Not much has really changed with me it seems [Big Grin]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links