Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stripper Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stripper Feet
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just a little story about my night last night.

Last night around mid night me and 2 of my other friends went to a strip club. It wasent the best one in town but it wasent the worst one. When we went into the club I got a dance from one of the ladies. She did the whole dance routine and then I bought another from her. During this dance she put her feet by my face and her pussy and ass were in my face. I could not take my eyes off of her feet. After that dance we went to VIP. The rest of the night in VIP was going to cost me $250. I gave her $500 and we went to the back. In the back she asked me if I was a boob or ass man so I told her well actually im a foot man. Of course she had no idea what that meant so I explained the whole foot fetish thing to her. After that she told me I could do what ever I wanted to do with her feet. Her being a stripper she had some slightly dirty feet which was amazing for me. I started simply just smelling her beautifull feet. I got caught up in the smell and and hour passed. Then I started to lick her soles and suck on her toes for another hour. Just some regular foot worship. I asked her for a dance and she gave me the best dance I have ever had. Pussy, Ass, Boobs and Feet all in my face. She did a great job making sure her feet were in my face too during the dance. When she was done dancing I put another $100 down and asked her if she could do a footjob. Once again that needed some more explaining but after I was done she had no hesitation in saying yes. I had never had one before and after it was finished it was one of the greatest things ever [Smile] After the FJ the club was about to close so I had time to kiss her toes one last time. I left her another $100 and she gave me her socks that she wears while on stage. One of the best nights iv had in a long time. All iv been able to think about today are those sexy feet that I had to myself all night last night

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are going to give a dance, you have got to pay the band.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds quite expensive. But if you can afford it comfortably, why not? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn...$700 bucks???

wow...I'd have tapped her at $500 and while I was slamming her from every which way, I'd have my nose in those soles and I'd leave her a different sort of tip ;P

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a horriable day yesterday and I really needed to do something fun and releave the stress. lol yeah $700 is alot of money but
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O I so want to go to that strip club!sounds like the best type of stress relief.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here I am about to buy yet another car, I could be at the clubs!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow 700 thats about 7 different handjobs while smelling soles from these chicas in miami: http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch-_-sensual-relaxing-with-tania-shasha-jennifer-and-lili-special-2999-30/11304402

and thats AN HOUR SPECIAL....to me strip clubs were always a rip off. I go once in a while with the boys to have a drink. After its either off to get a massage or to shoot a model.

Ahhhh good times

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds awesome.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$700+ for some foot action from a local stripper = You got taken.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
$700+ for some foot action from a local stripper = You got taken.

Have to agree.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
wow 700 thats about 7 different handjobs while smelling soles from these chicas in miami: http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-touch-_-sensual-relaxing-with-tania-shasha-jennifer-and-lili-special-2999-30/11304402

A couple of chicks in that link look hot!
& the feet in heels with red polish in the little pic at the bottom of your post Fab look nice [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jammasterjay
Board Regular
Member # 39588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jammasterjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like a fun time, but it also sounds like she hustled you. Big time. That's what they do at strip clubs - and why I only would go for a few beers and to look at some girls naked. Any action would not be at the strip club for me, you can get hotter girls to do whatever you want for a lot less elsewhere, without some big dope checking in on you every 10 minutes.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in the immortal words of Snoop Dogg:-

dont matter what you spent on it as long as you're gettin what you paid for....

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:

A couple of chicks in that link look hot!
& the feet in heels with red polish in the little pic at the bottom of your post Fab look nice [Smile]

Hey thanks man shes from Honduras her feet were VERY SOFT as you can tell.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links