Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Airplane feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Airplane feet
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,
just came back from a trip on a major airline, and i noticed a flight attendant taking off her shoe in the aile of the airplane. The flight attendant was wearing a huge reinforced toe coffe colored nylons. The unfortunate part of the story was she was at least 58yrs old.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my missis works as a flight attendant and boy can they kick up a stink. she says that all the girls moan that there feet smell when they are in crew rest.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
58 years old wouldn't bother me too much, as long as she was still good looking.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
58 years old wouldn't bother me too much, as long as she was still good looking.

Very true. Lucky for us footboys a woman's foot doesn't age as fast as the rest of her parts. I've seen women in their 60's with sexy feet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be a fly on wall when the girls take off their shoes. Oh the sweet scent!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
58 years old wouldn't bother me as long as she gave me my peanuts and Coca Cola. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many flights.. gals do take off their heels. the only time it bothers me is when it's the guys doing that. not cool!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan:
my missis works as a flight attendant and boy can they kick up a stink. she says that all the girls moan that there feet smell when they are in crew rest.

That's so sexy. Flight attendants have always been a fantasy of mine. Have you ever thought of taking some pics after your GF returns from her shift? Would love to see [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've taken a few pix of flight attendants peds.. but not while on the plane. but those were the old days.. lol. Dan, do post up pix if you can

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links