Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to start something up here in oklahoma. I put an ad out on craigslist...got some replies...but 1 reply wanted to know what I'm doing it for, what business I'm working for, just very suspicious to me. I was just wanting pointers...I don't wanna seem like I'm sneaking or a being a creep...its just that oklahoma is a very conservative state...how can I pull this off and have it to where people feel more comfortable? Its just videos and pics right? Lol. Any advice would be appreciated...as long as its constructive and helps me to get this thing going...not really in it for the money, kuz I'm offering to pay for their time. Even said it would be professional...no crazy stuff. I just wanna present oklahoma into this world.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do what I did when I started, and didn't have a site up yet. Tell girls you "are a contributing photographer to several different foot modeling websites". You do sets, and market them to whomever will purchase them.

So if they want proof, give them a few websites urls. I'd advise tame ones, you don't want them going to an fj site, and see some girl working her feet on a giant cock lol.

They most likely won't check with the website to see if it is true. Pick a few models, and tell them you shot those particular ones. Hell I'll back your story hah!

The point is to seem professional, even though you're just gonna wack yourself silly once you get home.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReneeBlaine
Board Regular
Member # 42271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReneeBlaine   Author's Homepage   Email ReneeBlaine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And for the love of little green toenails- get 2257s!! and IDs!!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/44273
www.reneeblaine.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ReneeBlaine:
And for the love of little green toenails- get 2257s!! and IDs!!

true, potential 5yrs in the slammer if the feds wanna get you on technicalities. always good to be on the safe side [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah man all of you guys are awesome! Coed feet, you know what I'll do just that. I'll keep you posted. Well here goes...lol

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I'm from Oklahoma, did I am now wondering if I replied to your post?

How can I help?

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links