Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sarah Silverman's not into us (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sarah Silverman's not into us
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really only matters what Charlie Sheen says at this point...

Patrick [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I have no idea who she is but there seems to be some vitriol against her! she must have done something bad.

She looks kinda cute and her foot look fine by me. Seriously though... I'd put money on you guys finding her feet amazing if she was less despised [Big Grin] .

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's Monk's biggest fan, so she's got something going for her [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
sarah silverman was on howard stern and our good friend and fellow foot fetish freak King of All Blacks called in and asked if they could take a pic of her feet. howard asked if she had good feet and she said 'my feet are ok, but i have that longer 2nd toe." he asked her she had ever dated a guy who was into feet and she said 'no but i had a guy suck my toes once and all i could think was ugh'

so i guess she isnt a fan. [Laugh]

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always thought she was FINE! She just hasn't met me yet. LOL

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy who do you mean by Monk? Certainly not the tv show character?? loll

I think shes absolutely fuckin hilarious to be honest... never thought of her feet and have never felt all that attracted to her... Im sure the right guy would have her lotioning up her soles and giving 5 footjobs a week loll... guess Jimmy Kimmel wasnt one of us!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, didn't realize we had a lot of Silverman haters in here, personally I think she is hilarious and hot as fuck. I would totally face dive those soles.

I don't think she is one to judge though. If a guy likes feet, more power to him. She used to wet the bed well into her 20s, so I can't imagine her sex life got off to a great start. Which is worse, having someone adore your feet or to wake up in a puddle of piss the next morning?

Ha, just saying...

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick [Laugh]

WINNING!!!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least we have Torrie Wilson on our side. This is what she said a couple months ago.

"My fave part of massage is hands & feet. If my guy had a foot fetish id make em rub feet 5 hrs/day"

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who cares?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What a girl admits to in public and what she does in private are OFTEN two different things. For some reason, girls tend to be too worried about being viewed as a slut for what she partakes in during her private moments. How many times have you heard a girl say they don't masturbate. Bet she has a vibrator or two in the dresser.

Patrick

Or even one of those mini vibrators in her purse. Just saying.

I agree with this, but even if it wasn't the case in Sarah Silverman's case, who cares? Her thoughts on foot fetishism, as well as whether I like her or not (I don't KNOW her so I don't like nor dislike her per say, I just think she fails miserably as a comedienne) are separate from whether I like her feet or not. It seems like folks are conflating the two to be honest with you.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
who cares?

There's a rather obvious answer to that.

Just count the replies and note who's making them.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has a cute face but, I don't care for her humor and have never though she was funny at anything. So, that makes her unattractive to me period.

As far as her feet go I'm in the "OK" range with a few of the others on here. I guess if I had to and her's were the only available [Confused]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Patrick [Laugh]

HaHa! Awesome! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What a girl admits to in public and what she does in private are OFTEN two different things.

I agree Patrick (although she's always struck me as a very extroverted personality)

[ March 16, 2011, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Andy who do you mean by Monk? Certainly not the tv show character?? loll

The one and only [Big Grin]

She's a character in it every now and then - deranged fan.

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/M_R/Mi_Mp/Monk/season6/Monk_37.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links