Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey Guys got some News (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey Guys got some News
bee
Board Regular
Member # 126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bee   Email bee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope she has a speedy and complete recovery!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad shes feeling better
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also want to add my heartfelt wishes for a speedy and full recovery. So sorry to hear about that happening to her.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about her accident. It's scary getting news like that. Glad to hear she will be OK and hope she feels better soon...
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell her how much we care about her, our well wishes, and how much we miss her here. We are happy to hear that she is doing better, and only want the best for her!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"...My GF was in a car accident last friday while driving to the airport..."

Are her feet ok?LOL.

Not really, i hope she is ok.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that she recovers soon. I know what it's like to go through something like this and it's tough.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Terrible news, at least she's gonna be ok though. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, Your mailbox is full, so i figured i would respond here. It was GREAT to hear from you and learn that MEGAN is doing much better. I am glad that you were able to be with her while she went through this terrible experience. I hope it made your love for each other even stronger. I think it is awesome that she is sharing pictures with you again. Please keep her calm and focused, don't let her stress! If she feels the need to get it out, just be there for her. As a 49 YEAR OLD GUY WHO HAS BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, MANY HOSPITALIZATIONS, almost died twice, I may be able to help, or just be there to listen, share, advise, guide, whatever? Let me know, only if you want to! Your health and her health are paramount, the rest will be easy after that. Feel free to reach out to me. Stay in touch, Take care of each other, Best wishes, Dave
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, I just now saw this thread! (I don't go to the talk board often)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to her, I hope she's going to be o.k. [Smile]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I can't believe I'm just coming across this now. Waz man I can't say how sorry I am to hear that dude. Best for the both of u man. May she be recovered soon.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to her. Hoping for a quick recovery.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links