Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Celebrity Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Celebrity Feet
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philgill11   Email Philgill11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melissa Joan Hart
Emma Watson
Katharine McPhee

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of women with great feet can be found in this contest: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012877

Katharine is one of the girls in there. I guess you'll have to wait until early next week to vote on the new matches.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All three of the women listed here have AWESOME feet. I'd have to go with Katharine McPhee cuz she's the one I'd love to fuck the most but yeah....

You have great taste in feet to group these three together!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philgill11   Email Philgill11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. Please add your own favorites to these suggestions. Another good place to check out celebrities is wikifeet.com
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be better if you illustrate the names with a pic...
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't forget to check out Celebrity Feet 4 Us too for some great galleries. [Wink] [Laugh]

i agree wholeheartedly with Katherine McPhee, but think Sophia Bush is much overlooked.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this moment in time, my favourites are:
Heather Graham
Emmanuelle Chriqui
Rachel Bilson
Kate Beckinsale
and
Mila Kunis.

And don't forget to check out INTERNATIONAL CELEBRITY FEET!

[ March 14, 2011, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: LordLucan ]

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Not sure I would put Sohpia's feet in this category but that is just my tastes. Certainly they are nice, toe thickness perfect for her feet width, round toe tips, and good alignment. Heather's second toe is a bit long for me and toes a little thin. Emmanuelle's toes are a little long for my liking as you can tell I like more medium length. Kate is a beautiful woman in so many other ways... I will leave it at that... Obviously Lord loves the long toed beauties. Mila has toes, straight and beautiful though long feet. I am more a fan of the smaller female feet. That is where the heart of my list lies.
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lindsay lohan
julianna margulies
meridith viera
teri hatcher (i know they look bad but i think they're hot)
sela ward
marg helgenberger

Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Icon 1 posted 14 March, 2011 07:09 PM Profile for LordLucan Author's Homepage Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote At this moment in time, my favourites are:
Heather Graham
Emmanuelle Chriqui
Rachel Bilson
Kate Beckinsale
and
Mila Kunis.

And don't forget to check out INTERNATIONAL CELEBRITY FEET!

omg, what a spammer!!! [Laugh] [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

In my opinion Lindsay is in the conversation but not in the World Class category like Melissa, Katharine and Emma. Julianna's toes descend across at too great an angle for my liking. Meredith's are definitely do-able! Not world class though. Teri eeeck! Beautiful woman though. Sela, nice small toes and dainty feet but again descend across at too great an angle especially for her toes length. Marg, two problems: across at too sharp an angle and toes to thin for the width of the feet so appear collapsing inward or creating toe gaps. Very well kept nails though. Thanks for all the checks though everyone. Please keep them coming. It's a lot of fun checking out your choices.

Snooki anyone? Cute size 5s!

Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Megan Fox, Holly Madison, both worth consideration.
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Joanna (jo jo) Levesque

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links