Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Snooki Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Snooki Toes
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fat, pudgy, no arch, stubby toes and I bet you before she was famous she'd have the nail polish chipping off look. I'd get it if those feet were attached to someone attractive...but they're not. What's funny is that EVERY chic on that show is better looking than her. Why would anyone take that grenade when she's got hotter friends.

The logic/attraction escapes me. I guess ugly chics with flat feet need to reproduce too.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Fat, pudgy, no arch, stubby toes and I bet you before she was famous she'd have the nail polish chipping off look. I'd get it if those feet were attached to someone attractive...but they're not. What's funny is that EVERY chic on that show is better looking than her. Why would anyone take that grenade when she's got hotter friends.

The logic/attraction escapes me. I guess ugly chics with flat feet need to reproduce too.

GQ

LOL!!!

You're right on. I'd never thought about that chipped nail polish look, but now that you mention it, it's not far fetched at all.

The only reason why they get in bed with her is because she's famous. If she wasn't famous, let's see how many guys she hooks up with.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
[IMG]http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/12611/9f1730126100646.jpg[/IMG]

Premium world class feet! Aint no airbrusher no how to make these kind of refinements!

I do not watch the show she is on, and really don't think she is smokin, but from the looks of her and her feet from this link, I'd be on her like stink all over shit if given the chance. Those feet of hers are fine and you guys know it!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Those feet of hers are fine and you guys know it!

[Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna say, because Ive NEVER seen what her feet looked like, I assumed, based on her look and size, shes short, pudgy, and when I saw her on Wrestlemania, it looks like she has a body just all crammed together. So I figured, yep shes gonna have those piggy piggy type toes, short, itty bitty type nails. So when I finally scrolled down and Spotlight posted a photo of them, well they look ok to me. She has the huge big toe thing going on, which is good for tying together for tickling fans. I guess with a few drinks and a good foot odor after she danced all night, Id do her feet.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She may not be the best looking and annoying, but it would be interesting to have a celebrity's feet. I sometimes think how rare or even non-existent celebrity feet stories there are out there.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know much about her at all. I'm not big on reality TV but I looked her up and...I think they're nice.
Short, chunky feet short fat toes. I've found that those short chunk feet have a better arch than you think. They just need heels to show them.. I think you some of you guys just don't like her so you may be being...just a little bit biased...lol...
To be honest, she looks sexually DO-ABLE in the pics on wikifeet...But maybe I only looked her up and imagined her exactly as Dick Lipschitz did..That made her seem hot..

[ April 11, 2011, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links