Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » prostitution ? (long read) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: prostitution ? (long read)
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I was wondering if any of you can chime in on this situation.

earlier tonight I saw 4 girls hanging out on a main street, in front of a hotel near where I live. That area is usually pretty well known for hookers to hang out. But never 4 at once! Something seemed fishy, but I decided to see whats going on anyway. Usually it'll just be one girl keeping to herself... I wasnt comfortable pulling over to the side of the road to talk with them. So I parked 1/2 a block down and walked down there and started to ask them. "what are you ladies up to?" and they just answered "working" etc.. and I asked them, this seems odd, I never have seen 4 girls hanging out here, are you cops? and they said NO.. and I said "this isnt safe here. cops always roll by here", etc. and they gave me some BS answers saying oh the cops havent bothered them, etc... Also they accued me of potentially being an officer as well.. and I told them, "well I am not".. andyway, So I made some small talk with one of them that was wearing sandals and she asked me what Im looking for. and I answered, "Oh I don't have money on me now".. and just asked the girl is she can give me her number, so that maybe in the future I can arrange something with her. (foot fetish or not).(also I never mentioned anything about a foot fetish to her).. So she didnt want to give me her phone #. she said she can "suck me off" for 20.. and I dont think I answered yes or no. I asked her to come to the car with me, so that I can talk to her (because after if she came to the car with me I was gonna ask her if I can maybe take some pics of her feet for a few dollars).. But at this point she said no she has a room right here. and I said ok, ill be right back and as I was walking to the car. I told a guy standing there by the hotel "man I think these girls are doing a "sting"".. and I started walking to my car. as I was walking I started thinking to myself "man, forget this, it looks fishy"... and as I kept walking about a minute later I noticed some guy (I think it was the same guy that I just spoke to) was walking behind me. and as I neared my vehicle the guy caught up to me and said. "Come here Id like to show you something", and I replied. "NO"/"No thanks" or something to him and at that point he grabbed my arm and I resisted and then he mentioned to me that he is a cop and Im under arrest. So I just let him cuff me, because I know I hadnt done anything wrong.. So they slammed me in the back of the cop car and drove me to the same hotel, into some room and looked through my stuff and didnt find any $ on me except a $4 and a few cents.. They were looking through my camera and then they took a couple of pics of me(with one of their cameras) and the "posing hooker" beside me, then they uncuffed me and got my info and wrote me a citation and let me go.

the citation is for "prostitution"...

I was wondering what my options are here. I know I didnt do enough for them to have anything on me, so I was wondering what youu guys think..

[ March 17, 2011, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Maxmillion2 ]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shlda known it was a sting when it was only 20 bucks for a blow job ha. But can't help u sorry don't know anything about it. I guess if you took your citation to court (if even an option) you didn't do anything with them or even offer or try anything so it sounds winnable but idk.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you asked her to go back to your car? But still i see nothing wrong!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she said she can "suck me off" for 20..
Right there...entrapment. If you really want to have it overturned, just say you were looking to take some pictures of her feet - not illegal either way.

If they instigate ANYTHING by mentioning sex or prices or the fact that they will do anything for money, it's entrapment...at least in the UK. There has to be really complex stings here where at least 2 of them have to be in the car (one in the boot or whatever) and they cannot instigate anything - have to let the other person lead them all the way.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riley60
Board Regular
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riley60   Email riley60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything should be on tape, if you choose to fight it, have your lawyer request the recording. It will prove one way or the other.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If everything you said was accurate and true then I'm guessing it would be considered entrapment. I think they wouldn't figure you'd fight the citation due to the embarrassment it would cause to you in court if you were married (for example).

I've never solicited a prostitute in my life, so I can't really add anything else to this.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was entrapment, and besides, you never solicited a sexual act, so everything is in your favor.

they will probably drop the charges at some point. it may require you to go all the way in the court process, so don't accept some plea bargain midway. take it all the way to the end or until they realize you are serious about your innocence and i bet they will drop it.

i am surprised you even got a citation from what happened.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised there was a citation too. The cops in your area must be really hard-up to show they're "doing something" about prostitution.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input, guys.

I am not married, but still want to keep this a secret from my family.

The citation just says:

647 (B) PC. Prostitution

(Field release)

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes. I would do your best to just stay away from Street Walkers. TROUBLE!!

I'm glad your not married. Just chalk this up to a learning experience.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JKO12
Loyal Member
Member # 30609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKO12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may not be entrapment but It certainly is not prostitution. Since there was no exchange of money or sexual favors and since you did not clearly ask them for sex. A good lawyer should be able to throw the case out.
Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the more reason to stay away from street whores. just look at this as a lesson learned.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet this is one of those times that you wish that you had just stayed at home.
Good luck, Dude; if worse comes to worse, it's only a misdemeanor.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Thanks for all the input, guys..

Also one thing I forgot to add..

I never recalled them ever reading me my rights. I do remember them telling me I was under arrest. But I have no recollection of them reading me my rights (I mean they may have) but I dont remember it.. would I be able to bring that up in court (if I can prove they didnt do so?)

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I'd consider this not even getting to court.
I believe that this is just a misdemeanor; if it goes to court it could wind up in the papers, and, if you retain one, a lawyer will cost you a lot of money.

Just a thought; I'd like to hear others ideas about how to handle your situation.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links