Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Avatar help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Avatar help
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can i change my avatar? it always appear an error?

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shido
Board Regular
Member # 42426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just upload it to TinyPic or some other image-hosting site.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked the same question of Wu the other day in the moderator section. Here was his reply.

Just type 030411 in the field between "Favorite foot model" and "Birth date". I've had a LOT of problems with Russian spam bots registering on the forum.

Since making that field, they haven't been as big of an issue.

I tried reverting back one day and three of them joined immediately.

I thought the number was an error code, not telling me to input something into that field - especially since I had never seen that field until he explained it. Perhaps I can ask him to have the error code explain what to do in more detail. I don't know if that is possible though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hanzo, imageshack doesn't like the board, for whatever reason. Another member made a thread about it.

Like shido said, just use a different host, and you should be good.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Hanzo, imageshack doesn't like the board, for whatever reason. Another member made a thread about it.

Like shido said, just use a different host, and you should be good.

Yep.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012865;p=1#000000

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i got it THX:)

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links